• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who want's to buy my collection?

160 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm gonna take some answers as I need to sell my comics before going to Alberta or it goes in the trash because the sales threads aren't going as well as I'd hope so I'll make a thread with all my comics together

what do you guys think?

Hey guys I'm gonna take some answers as I need to sell my comics before going to Alberta or it goes in the trash because the sales threads aren't going as well as I'd hope so I'll make a thread with all my comics together

what do you guys think?

You dont strike me as the type to throw away any comic book anything.

I can't believe your two FF books didn't sell yet. :o

Could be not too many of us out there have $8,000 to spare, such as myself otherwise I'd be all over that.

I suspect you'd be better off selling comics individually rather than one lot?

what do you guys think?

You dont strike me as the type to throw away any comic book anything.

lol you would be right usually but I have no choice this time :(

I can't believe your two FF books didn't sell yet. :o

Could be not too many of us out there have $8,000 to spare, such as myself otherwise I'd be all over that.

I suspect you'd be better off selling comics individually rather than one lot?

they're not mine but ones I'm selling for a client I'll have to ask him if he wants to split it up to sell it

How many comics are you selling and are the ones in the sales threads for you or your clients? Unless you are talking about thousands and thousands of dreks, throwing them away doesnt make any sense.

Hwaaaaaa?

what's wrong? is that you're reaction to my my throwing my stuff in the trash?

Yes, if you're just dumping them why not find somewhere to donate them?

that's the thing I don't want to donate them I want to sell them or trade the for 1 grail comic

How many comics are you selling and are the ones in the sales threads for you or your clients? Unless you are talking about thousands and thousands of dreks, throwing them away doesnt make any sense.

all the comic but the FF #1 and 2 are mine :)

Hwaaaaaa?

that's the thing I don't want to donate them I want to sell them or trade the for 1 grail comic

or dump them.

Hwaaaaaa?

or dump them.

and why would I do that? It's what I'm trying to avoid in the first place by either selling or trading them all off

Hwaaaaaa?

or dump them.

and why would I do that? It's what I'm trying to avoid in the first place by either selling or trading them all off

But.....

Never mind. Good luck with the whatever. :facepalm:

Dump em,see if I care. meh

hmmm you wouldn't be saying that if you had to dump you're collection

I didn't announce to the world for someone to "buy my drek or I'm dumping it", you did.

Hey my comics aren't drek...at least not all of them, I'm trying to get peoples opinion on this because if I can make a good trade or sell of my collection then it will be worth it