• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who want's to buy my collection?

160 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm gonna take some answers as I need to sell my comics before going to Alberta or it goes in the trash because the sales threads aren't going as well as I'd hope so I'll make a thread with all my comics together

what do you guys think?

Uchiha, your the one that said the above bolded part. None of the hardcore collectors here are saying for you to actually dump them in the trash. But if you were going to do that, it would make more sense to donate them first. :(

Hwaaaaaa?

what's wrong? is that you're reaction to my my throwing my stuff in the trash?

Yes, if you're just dumping them why not find somewhere to donate them?

that's the thing I don't want to donate them I want to sell them or trade the for 1 grail comic

or dump them.

and why would I do that? It's what I'm trying to avoid in the first place by either selling or trading them all off

But.....

Never mind. Good luck with the whatever. :facepalm:

but what? you may as well finish what you were saying I want to hear it especially if you have ideas for what I can do other than donating or dumping them

Dump em,see if I care. meh

hmmm you wouldn't be saying that if you had to dump you're collection

I didn't announce to the world for someone to "buy my drek or I'm dumping it", you did.

Hey my comics aren't drek...at least not all of them, I'm trying to get peoples opinion on this because if I can make a good trade or sell of my collection then it will be worth it

Here we go again.Another hamster spinning that wheel...... :eyeroll:

List the comics and take offers

If you're prepared to dump em dont even waste time posting pics

I'm sure someone will jump on it

Hey guys I'm gonna take some answers as I need to sell my comics before going to Alberta or it goes in the trash because the sales threads aren't going as well as I'd hope so I'll make a thread with all my comics together

what do you guys think?

Uchiha, your the one that said the above bolded part. None of the hardcore collectors here are saying for you to actually dump them in the trash. But if you were going to do that, it would make more sense to donate them first. :(

thanks for being rational here, umm where do you suggest I donate my comics if they don't sell?

what do you guys think?

thanks for being rational here, umm where do you suggest I donate my comics if they don't sell?

Children's hospital

I don't know since you are in Canada. Are you talking dozens, hundreds or thousands? I prefer giving comics to kids or soldiers but it would depend a lot on what you have (and if they are kid friendly). The guys posting right now are some of the best guys on the boards. They will help you but you have to be a little more clear and dont get defensive if we don't know right away what you mean.

I will offer you a flat tree fiddy sight unseen..I don't even know what books we are talking about..

I was just going to give the money to that Loch Ness monster anyway.

And by tree fiddy she means tree hundred fiddy thou my brother

Yep I'm one of the best guys on the boards

I posted that before I saw you posted. lol Obviously I was speaking more along the lines of Hado, Ditch and Oakman.

what do you guys think?

Children's hospital

thanks

Hwaaaaaa?

what's wrong? is that you're reaction to my my throwing my stuff in the trash?

Yes, if you're just dumping them why not find somewhere to donate them?

that's the thing I don't want to donate them I want to sell them or trade the for 1 grail comic

or dump them.

and why would I do that? It's what I'm trying to avoid in the first place by either selling or trading them all off

But.....

Never mind. Good luck with the whatever. :facepalm:

but what? you may as well finish what you were saying I want to hear it especially if you have ideas for what I can do other than donating or dumping them

No, you've waisted enough of my night.

Yep I'm one of the best guys on the boards

I posted that before I saw you posted. lol Obviously I was speaking more along the lines of Hado, Ditch and Oakman.

Well those are top notch guys for sure

I'm in the legion of substitute best guys

I used to donate a lot of comics to children's charities. Please watch content..hoochie mamas on the front cover or war related books..violence they will toss those right in the trash.

Some titles that may seem perfectly innocent but have some "too sexy" covers will get canned too.