• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who want's to buy my collection?

160 posts in this topic

Hwaaaaaa?

what's wrong? is that you're reaction to my my throwing my stuff in the trash?

Yes, if you're just dumping them why not find somewhere to donate them?

that's the thing I don't want to donate them I want to sell them or trade the for 1 grail comic

or dump them.

and why would I do that? It's what I'm trying to avoid in the first place by either selling or trading them all off

But.....

Never mind. Good luck with the whatever. :facepalm:

but what? you may as well finish what you were saying I want to hear it especially if you have ideas for what I can do other than donating or dumping them

No, you've waisted enough of my night.

Then why post if you think this is a waste of time?

List the comics and take offers

If you're prepared to dump em dont even waste time posting pics

I'm sure someone will jump on it

I've been making threads but no bites on the comics

I saw some of your threads and they were books like FF1 etc

List the books you are thinking about tossing-I have no idea what they are and maybe that will help move em if someone can see the whole list all in one place

Who comes on here and says "please buy my stuff,or I'll just throw it away"? (shrug)

It just seems so rediculous to me. doh!

What's your ultimate goal with this thread? Did you want us to feel sorry for you,so we would buy your stuff?

I don't understand the premise of the thread.

I used to donate a lot of comics to children's charities. Please watch content..hoochie mamas on the front cover or war related books..violence they will toss those right in the trash.

Some titles that may seem perfectly innocent but have some "too sexy" covers will get canned too.

lol I don't think I have those types of comics :)

I used to donate a lot of comics to children's charities. Please watch content..hoochie mamas on the front cover or war related books..violence they will toss those right in the trash.

Some titles that may seem perfectly innocent but have some "too sexy" covers will get canned too.

I had issues of FF canned for "chick covers" i'm just saying..some people get their panties in a wad about bathing suits..

Who comes on here and says "please buy my stuff,or I'll just throw it away"? (shrug)

What's your ultimate goal with this thread? Did you want us to feel sorry for you,so we would buy your stuff?

my goal of this thread is to get peoples opinions or interest in the comics I'm selling because my sales threads haven't been working and I don't know why

I had issues of FF canned for "chick covers" i'm just saying..some people get their panties in a wad about bathing suits..

Yep old ladies will can most anything-make sure you donate em to some not old lady

my goal of this thread is to get peoples opinions or interest in the comics I'm selling because my sales threads haven't been working and I don't know why

Just post a list or a link if you have such a list somewhere

hmm maybe some of the FF comics I have but that's all I can think of

Yep old ladies will can most anything-make sure you donate em to some not old lady

ahaha I'll remember that

Some old ladies will can betty and veronica cause their skirts are too short

man old people whine about everything I could only imagine what they did when they were young

Some old people live to scold

man old people whine about everything I could only imagine what they did when they were young

Maybe they wanted people to buy their drek? hm

lol, I have asked a few times before but you never answered. How many comics are you talking about here? What type? etc.... It is hard to help you when there are essentially no details provided. You have to help us...help you. lol

Personally I think young people are cry babies,who wouldn't know a solid hard days work.