• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who want's to buy my collection?

160 posts in this topic

For the record, I just read all of this thread.

Me too and I'm sitting here at work laughing my off. :roflmao: not trying to be mean, just a bad day at work today and I needed a smile.

Come on guys, let's not be too hard on him.

You've received some good advice. The 4 best suggestions:

1. If space is an issue, ship the 1 box of comics to yourself.

2. If you really need to sell these books, put the best books into a lot and auction them off. You could do that on ebay or on here. If you decide to do the auction I would recommend 3 auctions: 1 with your Golden Age books, 1 with your Silver/Bronze books, and 1 with your Copper/Modern books. That would maximize your value if you need to sell them fast and don't have the time to ship out multiple packages.

3. You can list your entire lot of books on here or on craigslist and solicit offers for the whole thing.

4. Just find a little space in your car when you move.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

This is two threads in a row where I tried to legitimately help the posters despite the fun I could have partaken in. I think I should get a free pass to say whatever I want in the next two Friday threads to make up for it! :D