• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who want's to buy my collection?

160 posts in this topic

GOODWILL

no way..

if you knew how little good they do anyone..try a youth group

or an after school program for at risk kids..

much better than goodwill..

I think you missed my reason for donating. I no longer pretend that they are going to be read and loved by the people that get them, It is now simply for the money and goodwill gives excellent and detailed receipts.

Serious question, no sarcasm intended, but why can't you take 25-30 comics with you? They would take up very little space unless you meant you are selling them to help with the move.

I have 200 comics 25 of them are the bigger money ones and 200 are the donald duck comics, technically this will help with the move since my mom can't get a bigger trailer and the higher value comics are slabbed and I'd be scared of them cracking

Ahhhhhh! :cloud9: this is to purchase a double wide. Well I have seen the light.

what kind of books you got? Hopefully yo have some Caps,because the last guy took me for All I had. :pullhair:

Seems if you are just going to throw them away as an option , just reduce the prices to extremely low . I mean if you are willing to just throw them away you should be willing to part with them for pennies on the dollar if thats what it takes to sell them.

Haven't you already posted some of these books in sales threads? If so reduce the prices slowly until they sell. Toss in some of your less thrilling books as freebies. Sell cheaper books in lots. Just keep dropping the prices of everything until someone grabs them.

(thumbs u

...... another option is Craig's List...... You're not going to get top dollar but it beats tossing them. Just don't take a check.... cash and carry only. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If comics aren't selling, the first thing to do is lower they price until they do, eventually someone will buy them. (shrug)

Not always. When you factor in shipping prices from Canada it is tough to sell lower price batches of books to US customers.