• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who want's to buy my collection?

160 posts in this topic

This thread is a little like drinking a bottle of cough syrup. Kinda messes with your head, but still mellow and dreamy.

:roflmao: You always come up with the perfect analogies.

Indeed! :D

Gabriel, you are something: just wrap the slabs and the more valuable books in some pluriball, and you’ll be ready to go.

As for the Ducks: there is no love for Disney comics here, and that is VERY despicable.

It's really Inventory, not Collection, right Uchicha? So if you don't have emotional ties to the books, and really can't take them with you, maybe list them at a price that you are comfortable with (maybe cost?) and let em go. Best of luck.

Not sure its drek , the books he put up a few days ago on his facebook page were good CGC books, ASM 361 CGC 9.8 , Capt America 106 and some walking dead stuff.If its in that vien then might be some good stuff he is just asking way too much for.

I have 200 comics 25 of them are the bigger money ones and 200 are the donald duck comics...

I have 50 comics...45 of them are golden age and 45 of them are moderns.

I have 200 comics 25 of them are the bigger money ones and 200 are the donald duck comics...

I have 50 comics...45 of them are golden age and 45 of them are moderns.

I'll take all 75 of them!

-slym

it's the new math!

Is this the guy that comments

nice comic :)

On every single sales thread?

If so, I won't miss him...

Well "nice comic :) " or "PM Sent :) " but I don't think he is leaving the boards, just physically moving.

Is this the guy that comments

nice comic :)

On every single sales thread?

If so, I won't miss him...

Well "nice comic :) " or "PM Sent :) " but I don't think he is leaving the boards, just physically moving.

I certainly hope not,he's message board gold. :whistle:

seriously, just post a list of all the big stuff on ebay in one auction, and let the chips fall where they may. no multiple buyers, no worrying about choosing the 'right' price. You move your comics to someone who wants them, someone gives you money.

all the junkier stuff just donate to goodwill or the kids hospital.

Seriously, with near zero details about your collection no one here can help you.

Hey guys I have a bunch of comics I think are worth a lot-anyone interested in em? I'll let em go for 1/4 guide. Somewhere between like 13 or 2,000 comics-around there. Many diff titles.