• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of Hot Books For Sale - Thread Closed! Thanks Guys!

378 posts in this topic

I'm going to post up a couple books this afternoon and then I'll post up a hundred or so this evening starting at 6:00 PM EST. I'll start up a copper / modern thread at that time so feel free to buy from both threads to keep shipping down. I'd say about 70% of the books in this thread will be Bronze Age books but there will be plenty of Silver-Age gems also. I'm hoping to have everything finished up before the VCC to not interfere with that great event.

Shipping will be a flat $5 for all purchases for US buyers and I'll charge actual shipping prices for International orders. I've been selling on the boards for years and have always stood behind my 100% return policy for what ever reason. I'll post up front and back scans so you will know exactly what you are getting and check to see if my grading stack up. I'd prefer Paypal in terms of payment but I'm flexible when it comes to MO or checks.

All-Star Comics 58 - VF/NM - $90

All%20Star%20Comics%2058%20Front_zpszjb8kauj.jpg

All%20Star%20Comics%2058%20Back_zpsh4miwxmd.jpg

hm

:wishluck: I call this a 9.2 but a couple people thought it was a 9.0 when I put it up on the grading forum so I'll go with the more conservative grade.

Empire Strikes Back 16 - NM - $20 (First Real Boba Fett)

Empire%20Strikes%20Back%2016%20Front_zpshbyt70ku.jpg

Empire%20Strikes%20Back%2016%20Back_zpsc1r6wegx.jpg

:takeit:

Hey - you're not broke! Thanks man. Plenty more coming later tonight.

Sorry about the delay guys. A huge snow storm has blown in and its put everyone behind schedule. I'll try to get some books up tonight but it may need to get pushed back to tomorrow.

Sorry about the delay guys. A hug snow storm has blown in and its put everyone behind schedule. I'll try to get some books up tonight but it may need to get pushed by to tomorrow.

You must live in Florida. I understand :insane:

Wait, you said a "hug snow storm" That would put me behind schedule too, especially if it blew in about the same time a Swedish bikini tennis team pulled up.

Sorry about the delay guys. A hug snow storm has blown in and its put everyone behind schedule. I'll try to get some books up tonight but it may need to get pushed by to tomorrow.

You must live in Florida. I understand :insane:

Wait, you said a "hug snow storm" That would put me behind schedule too, especially if it blew in about the same time a Swedish bikini tennis team pulled up.

With all this ice and snow I feel like I need a hug!