Finhead's Feedback
1 1

15 posts in this topic

12,013 posts

Its been a pleasure to sell to Clinton here on the boards. Communications were simple and payment was quick. Glad to be the first to leave my 5 star seal of approval to an awesome boardie from up above.

8,249 posts

I'll be third up. (thumbs u

Sold 2 books to Clinton in my last sales thread, and it could not have been easier. Very courteous, prompt communication and payment. Many thanks Clinton, I really appreciate it and I hope we can do this again. :)

Cheers,

Robert

6,183 posts

Clinton is a good dude! Just sold him a small stack of comics and the entire transaction was smooth. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Thanks again! :headbang:

9,423 posts

Damn these Canadians. They are such fine buyers. It almost makes you want to get over selling only to the United States.

This Canadian by the name of Finhead bought some FFs from me, paid super fast, was super nice throughout, was super about staying in contact, and was just super super all the way around.

All that said, I still think Canadians have something wrong about the way they wear their sweaters, but this one is great for comics transactions. (thumbs u

Thanks, sir, for a great transaction. :)

See you on the boards.

2,537 posts

Clinton bought a couple of SA FFs off of me...he was a nice guy to deal with and paid quickly...thanks man!

4,732 posts

Sold an FF 52 to Clinton. Fantastic individual. Very nice to deal with.

6,735 posts

Now, you can add me to the list of people who Clinton has purchased raw FFs from...recently completed a deal for a moderate-sized stack. Smooooooth transaction all around, with great communication...KUDOS!

880 posts

Great communicator and quick with the payment, it was a pleasure to deal with Clinton. (thumbs u

Alex

4,732 posts

Clinton is the man. Deal with full confidence.

3,411 posts

Talk about easy to deal with!!

Clinton is an asset to the Boards.

Glad you like the FF's (thumbs u

178 posts

I recently purchased the first appearance of Black Panther from this fine gentleman. The book came in as described and on time as well as nicely packed.