• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finhead's Feedback
1 1

18 posts in this topic

I'll be third up. (thumbs u

Sold 2 books to Clinton in my last sales thread, and it could not have been easier. Very courteous, prompt communication and payment. Many thanks Clinton, I really appreciate it and I hope we can do this again. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Damn these Canadians. They are such fine buyers. It almost makes you want to get over selling only to the United States.

This Canadian by the name of Finhead bought some FFs from me, paid super fast, was super nice throughout, was super about staying in contact, and was just super super all the way around.

All that said, I still think Canadians have something wrong about the way they wear their sweaters, but this one is great for comics transactions. (thumbs u

Thanks, sir, for a great transaction. :)

See you on the boards.

Now, you can add me to the list of people who Clinton has purchased raw FFs from...recently completed a deal for a moderate-sized stack. Smooooooth transaction all around, with great communication...KUDOS!

I recently sold Clinton a Planet Comics 1 and the whole transaction was great. Good communication, prompt payments, etc.

I also purchased a Planet Comics 42 from him that helped me complete me run a couple of months ago. Both transactions were great all around.

I’ll definitely be doing more deals with Clinton in the future!

-Jared

Recently completed multiple transactions with Clinton, including 4 figure purchases, as well as sales to him of small stacks of SA & BA Marvels. Everything from communication to packaging was 5 star, 100% straight, clear, courteous, friendly and professional. Very happy with my books. Many thanks again Clinton, I look forward to next time. :smile:

Cheers,

R