• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Withdrawal

5 posts in this topic

Or... I want a comic. I want a comic. I want a comic.

Withdrawal

It has been a while since I purchased my last CGC graded comic book. The last one I was able to add to my collection was a gift. I have also found myself writing journals with frequent fervor. I found the more I wrote, the more I had to purchase. The simple solution was to stop writing.

I have a few invoices at CGC right now. One of which is going through Quality Control as of February 6th. They were turned over at the NYCC in October, but never received until November. It's safe to say I cannot wait until I can see the grades.

The other invoices, one of which went through CCS, were taken care of by a friend who also happens to be a facilitator. I handed those books over to him since my time in NY was limited to one day and I was with my future fiancé.

I did splurge at the end of January taking a solitary trip to hang out with Bagofleas and am saving up for my trip at the end of March to be blessed with the company of RonnyLama, Lee K., Shivabali, and Surfer99. The group of us will attend the ECCC where I will be turning over a few of my birthday comic books and one or two other things that drives me Crazy.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

16363.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb

I have a hard time stopping the purchasing. But I'm about to be in the same position myself. I may have to stop and do more focus on organizing my collection, doing more extensive descriptions on my sets and working on getting more stuff framed for the walls in my home.

I hope both of our books that Were done in NYCC come back like we want big bro! :)