• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRD's Kudos thread
2 2

81 posts in this topic

I just acquired my very first piece of OA from Bird and couldn't be happier!

He was very fair with pricing, we had great communication throughout (was an added bonus to talk a bit of music with a fellow Deadhead), and the piece arrived lightning fast, as described, in bulletproof packaging. Couldn't ask for more!

Thanks again Bird :foryou: and Fare Thee Well until next time...

Aside from having a great time in his sales thread, which was entertaining and fun, our interactions after the purchase was top notch. He is very down to earth and professional!

Comics were safely packaged bulletproof style. All comics were as described and even better in some cases.

Will definitely buy again from Bird. Thank you for a pleasant experience!

I purchased a small stack of Modern Batman and Deadpool from Bird recently.  Everything was well packaged and in great shape. It was a perfect transaction.  Thanks a ton!!! (worship)

I had another transaction with Bird, this time as a seller.  Payment was made in a reasonable amount of time, and communication was great.  Thanks again!!! (worship)