• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIRD's Kudos thread
2 2

81 posts in this topic

I recently purchased an Inhuman 1 Joe Madureira variant cover CGC 9.8 from Sean/Bird, and everything went smoothly: his terms were clear, as were his pricing and pictures; he shipped quickly and packed my book very well (double-boxed).

He's a great seller and board member. I'm happy to have done business with him, and look forward to my next opportunity. :banana:

Better a vit late than never...could not be happier with my purchase and experience with this gentleman...great packaging,service,everything as described.I got a rather large order from him and am very please.

Buy with confidence,enjoy the deals.

Bird is the word.

On February 20, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Bird said:

Well, I am going to try selling my comics here so I figure I need a kudos thread.

Thank you if you have ever bought anything from me and thanks as well if you even considered it.

I will try to make everyone happy and satisfied with their purchases to the best of my ability.

sean is by far one of the best boardies to do business with - books were shipped prmptly and packaged securely; a very flexible seller. I've had several transactions with sean and will continue to do business with him. Highly recommended.