BIRD's Kudos thread
2 2

58 posts in this topic

3,501 posts

Purchased some modern raw books. Shipped free, on time and safe.....what more could you ask for.

Thanks again!

11,767 posts

Purchased an original piece of artwork from Strange Tales 169 from Sean. Bullet proof packaging. Great piece. Very happy and hope to do business with again. Thanks Sean!! Brian

48 posts

I recently purchased an Inhuman 1 Joe Madureira variant cover CGC 9.8 from Sean/Bird, and everything went smoothly: his terms were clear, as were his pricing and pictures; he shipped quickly and packed my book very well (double-boxed).

He's a great seller and board member. I'm happy to have done business with him, and look forward to my next opportunity. :banana:

33 posts

He gave me a good deal on some hot modern books. Highly Recommended! thanks!

11,767 posts

Sean sold me another great brother voodoo page. great to deal with. Awesome packaging. Hope to deal with again! Brian

10,714 posts

Purchased ten slabs from Bird, all ten packed well and arrived safely.

Overall a very pleasant transaction (thumbs u

4,865 posts

Recently picked up a HC up from Bird. Shipped fast and very secure, a true pleasure to buy from!

I wouldn't hesitate to make another purchase.

14,717 posts

First transaction with Sean for some Star Trek Poster books and as others have said, great all around! Will purchase from again! (thumbs u

17,980 posts

Great seller. Good prices. Threw in some great books. Would buy from Bird again. (thumbs u

2,107 posts

Not only is Sean a great seller, he is quite pleasing to the eye and also is very creative in the use of unusual packing materials. Good times. Three thumbs up.

4,737 posts

Sean was great. He purchased a Silver Surfer #4 book from me. He paid quickly and was always pleasant to deal with.

I would welcome another deal with him anytime.

38,489 posts

Better a vit late than never...could not be happier with my purchase and experience with this gentleman...great packaging,service,everything as described.I got a rather large order from him and am very please.

Buy with confidence,enjoy the deals.

Bird is the word.

292 posts

A set of Harlies arrived safe and sound today. I thank you.

I had to figure out how you wrapped them up, but once I got them out and took a look; I was pleasantly surprised on their condition. I applaud you!!

Thanks again!!

12,255 posts

I just got a large package of magazines from Bird and couldn't be happier :applause:

3,852 posts

Got a big box full of comics off Bird today,they were packed well and I am very happy with the comics.

8,530 posts

Purchased a nice run of Rampaging Hulks from Bird.

A great stack of reading goodness, exactly as described :cloud9:

Will definitely do business with him again!

61 posts
On February 20, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Bird said:

Well, I am going to try selling my comics here so I figure I need a kudos thread.

Thank you if you have ever bought anything from me and thanks as well if you even considered it.

I will try to make everyone happy and satisfied with their purchases to the best of my ability.

sean is by far one of the best boardies to do business with - books were shipped prmptly and packaged securely; a very flexible seller. I've had several transactions with sean and will continue to do business with him. Highly recommended.