• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

THREAD CLOSED

:takeit: in the thread takes the book unless I've posted it's sold or withdrawn from sale

PayPal, checks, money orders all OK

Price excludes shipping which is (in CONUS) $8 for first slab, +$4 for second slab, 3-4 slabs no additional charge. 5th slab starts over at $8 etc.

Canada & UK should be fine but pays exact shipping. If you are anywhere else please PM me before buying.

No Hall of Shamers or Probation Listers

Payment due within 24 hours. If you'd like to make other arrangements please PM me.

Feel free to "take it" at any point before or after scan is posted. I have scans or digital pics for all of these. I will be uploading them into Photobucket & posting here gradually today in between other household chores. There are no surprises with the scans - these being modern high-grade books they're all are well-centered etc.

Many of these I'm very fond of but need to make room for more comics

The next post will list items up for sale, grades and prices - Thanks for looking!

Airboy (1986) #5 CGC 9.8 WP DAVE STEVENS COVER $65

Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.6 WP 1st FULL VENOM APP. $405 :news:SOLD

Avengers (2013) #1 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. Ex Nihilo, Aleph, the current Captain Universe (Tamara Devoux), the current Smasher (Izzy Dare) and the current Hyperion (Mark Milton of Earth-13034) $40

Detective Comics #854 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. of Alice (Elizabeth Kane). JG JONES COVER $35

Detective Comics (2011) #13 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. Ignatius Ogilvy (Emporer Penguin) $30

Iron Man #194 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. of SCOURGE $50

Justice League (1987) #1 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. of Maxwell Lord (Black King) $75

Marvel Now Point One (2012) #1 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. DARLA DEERING (LATER BECOMES MISS THING) $35

Marvels (1994) #1 CGC 9.8 WP Golden State copy $45

Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions (1982) #1 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. of PEREGRINE TALISMAN COLLECTIVE MAN BLITZKRIEG DEFENSOR & SHAMROCK. $65 :news:SOLD

Marvel Tails (1983) #1 CGC 9.8 OWW Golden State copy $55 - 1st appearance of Spider-Ham, Captain Americat, J. Jonah Jackal, The Incredible Hulk Bunny, Goose Rider, Aunt May Porker, Bartholomew Bark, Alice Groundy and Randolph Rodent. :news:SOLD

New Mutants (1983) #16 CGC 9.8 WP 1st app. of WARPATH (JAMES PROUDSTAR) $130

Seduction of the Innocent 3-D (1985) #1 CGC 9.8 WP DAVE STEVENS COVER $93

Sheena 3-D Special #1 CGC 9.8 WP DAVE STEVENS COVER $90

Starslayer (1982) #2 CGC 9.8 WP ORIGIN AND 1st FULL app. THE ROCKETEER BY DAVE STEVENS $95:news:SOLD

Uncanny X-Men #185 CGC 9.4 OW $20

Amazing Spider-Man #300 CGC 9.6 WP 1st FULL VENOM APP. $450 (slabbed in 2002, my original owner copy, unpressed, grader notes said there was a fingerprint on the cover but I can't find it, possibly a 9.8 resub if you care to gamble)

ama025.1963.no300.c01.g96a_zpsrufir6cf.jpg