• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

My son on the other hand, has a few more. Alas, he seems to have lost interest in reading comics the last year or so. Still loves to watch the Flash on TV though.

163102.jpg.cf349c852a07e6e32b59c1b278d3ae4a.jpg

Anyone else besides me still picking up the Star Wars Action Figure Covers including the JTC exclusives?

Yes, but not because I want to, but rather because of my OCD completionist behavioural issues.

Anyone else besides me still picking up the Star Wars Action Figure Covers including the JTC exclusives?

Nope, that ship has sailed for me. Just have the B/W Luke one.

Jerome

I did just the opposite. I had everyone that came out but when the Luke sketches were getting $450 raw, I let mine go so that's the only one I don't have. I think your approach is better. I think the original 12 backs would have been a good place to stop as well.

Yes, but not because I want to, but rather because of my OCD completionist behavioural issues.

Same here.

Same here.

I'm still on board too!

Need that b&w Luke but not sure I'll ever be willing to spend that much on it...

I'm willing to ride this thing through the entire vintage line including the Droids and Ewoks lines. Then they can sucker me in with box art from the vehicles as variant covers!

Same here.

I'm still on board too!

Need that b&w Luke but not sure I'll ever be willing to spend that much on it...

I'm willing to ride this thing through the entire vintage line including the Droids and Ewoks lines. Then they can sucker me in with box art from the vehicles as variant covers!

(thumbs u Nice, I hadn't thought of the box art for vehicles, but those would be awesome to see on a comic cover!