• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Power Rangers!

68 posts in this topic

Power Rangers: Twitter Reacts to New Movie Goldar

powerrangersmoviegoldar-4-219064.jpg

The latest Power Rangers movie reveal is the new version of Goldar, which we saw (in toy form) will be something akin to a bat-winged, monster mouthed, Oscar statue made of dripping gold. Needless to say, fans are reacting to the new design - and here is what they are saying.

For some reason, I'm craving nachos for dinner. Not sure why.

lol

we are getting more from the toy line then the movie itself.

Probably because the studio is holding back on these details. So people are finding other ways to dig into such details on their own.

It will do good box-office. I had a few millennials come up to me today and ask if I saw the new cool Power Rangers trailer? (thumbs u

The Rule of 25 will mean big audience for this!

The studio plays this right, this could be a much larger hit than some realized.

I've watched a few of the reaction videos to see how in-touch with the characters viewers are. Most are calling out names of show characters all the way through, and very familiar with all the show details. Including the little joke about the Black Power Ranger, which in the show was Black but in the movie is Asian. Even the Asian in the TV show was Yellow Power Ranger. It was very much a detractor for the TV show.