• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed last night's episode.

Gorilla Grodd looked really sharp - and deadly. And Rory meeting his father that hinted at was not the best to him and it turns out he was just a troubled Special Forces war hero troubled by all the men he had lost. Not an abusive father.

Having LBJ show up and giving his wife's pecan pie hidden recipe as a gift to Jax for saving his life has a story behind it. Turns out it was a recipe from the family cook, which became a big deal once it was published in the newspaper.

Also, references to Ghost Busters ('There is no Sara: only Grodd'), Superman II ('Kneel before Grodd') and Apocalypse Now (Rory going full Kurtz).

:applause:

I don't get the Firestorm character. Is Jefferson still Firestorm, or did it die with Stein? Thought the concept was dumb in the 70s and my opinion hasn't changed. 

Really beginning to like this show, after thinking the first half  of Season 1 was utter .

3 hours ago, shadroch said:

I don't get the Firestorm character. Is Jefferson still Firestorm, or did it die with Stein? Thought the concept was dumb in the 70s and my opinion hasn't changed. 

Really beginning to like this show, after thinking the first half  of Season 1 was utter .

Ive read that Firestorm is expensive to put on screen.  I didnt catch if the vial he took was the one that allowed Jefferson to remain Firestorm, the one that gave him Spider powers (i doubt it) or it if killed FS all together 

Another zany episode.

'Beebo loves you'

lol

And off goes another original member of the team. But with that...

John Constantine Joins 'Legends of Tomorrow' in "Daddy Darhkest" Promo

legends-of-tomorrow-constantine-1063770-

Ever since Constantine was first brought into the Arrowverse, fans have been eagerly anticipating an appearance on Legends. And now, as was first announced earlier this year, they will soon get their wish.

"Having Matt Ryan reprise his iconic — dare we say legendary — role of John Constantine on Legends is something that [executive producer] Marc [Guggenheim] and I have been working toward since season one, and now the stars have finally aligned." executive producer Phil Klemmer revealed earlier this year. "While we are working to finish our 2017 Arrow-verse crossover, which is no joke the most ambitious bit of network TV that four shows have ever had the audacity and insanity to endeavor, we were looking for a way to make an equally exciting 2018 return. That’s how we came up with Matt Ryan."

According to early updates, the episode will not only show Constantine smoking (a long-standing qualm fans had with the NBC show), but will also fully portray his bisexuality. And judging by the promo, it will also provide some pretty awesome dynamics between John (a.k.a. "Trenchcoat") and the rest of the team.

Legends of Tomorrow will return in February of 2018.

https://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomorrow-keiynan-lonsdale-series-regular/

Legends of Tomorrow Adds Kid Flash As Series Regular

Kid Flash, aka Wally West, is officially a full-fledged member of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. The Flash star Keiynan Lonsdale will join Legends as a series regular starting in episode 13.

“We loved working with Keiynan in our series premiere — the episode in which we learned that in between seasons 2 and 3 he had been fighting crime in Central City with Nick Zano’s Nate Heywood. So when his character stepped away from Flash to go on walkabout, after being dumped and feeling somewhat estranged from his family and team, we knew that Wally West would fit in perfectly on Legends,” executive producer Phil Klemmer told Entertainment Weekly.

“After all, our show is about a collection of unlikely heroes who all began their journeys questioning who they are and where they belong — only to find those answers while traveling through time and having wacky adventures,” he continued. “So now, Wally West is not only back in the company of old friends from the Arrowverse, he’s fighting alongside a former enemy and career arsonist Mick Rory [Dominic Purcell]. By the end of this season, Wally will learn that the Legends have a different definition of what it means to be a hero.

Rumors that Kid Flash would join Legends have circled ever since Martin Stein was killed in action and Jefferson “Jax” Jackson decided to step down from the team.

Lonsdale’s Kid Flash appeared briefly in the Season 3 premiere, where he came to Citizen Steel’s aid to stop a petty crime. The Legend, stranded in 2017 after Rip Hunter’s Time Bureau disbanded his team, had turned to crimefighting in Central City and got a little more help than he bargained for when Wally swooped in and stole his thunder by making short work of his opponents.

On The Flash, Wally has been largely absent. He left the team and Central City for Blue Valley in order to focus on himself. He returned for Barry and Iris’ wedding, but only stuck around long enough to keep guard of his father and sister when Nazis from Earth-X invaded, appearing only in Supergirl‘s chapter of the crossover. The character was shelved from the show due to the financial strain of having two speedsters, though “more exciting” stuff was teased for his future.

John Constantine Joins 'Legends of Tomorrow' in "Daddy Darhkest" Photos

sqsfZjB.png

0xOBMNX.png

The CW has released new photos for "Daddy Darhkest", the midseason premiere of Legends of Tomorrow's third season. The highly-anticipated episode will see John Constantine (Matt Ryan) joining forces with the team, enlisting their help in stopping some sort of supernatural threat. While it's hard to tell, judging by the photos, exactly what's going on, the end of Legends' midseason finale hints that it has something to do with the team's captain, Sara Lance/White Canary (Caity Lotz).

“I’ve gotten to work with Matt before on Arrow, although I think I was possessed pretty much the whole time,” Lotz said during a set visit last year. “He’s a fabulous actor; we had so much fun on set. I think Sara — he’s this really cocky guy who thinks he’s the s—t, and I think Sara kind of throws him for a loop because he thinks he’s so impressive, but then she…takes everybody down. I think they’re friends — they like each other.”

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:44 AM, Bosco685 said:

The CW has released new photos for "Daddy Darhkest", the midseason premiere of Legends of Tomorrow's third season

I just caught this episodes on my DVR.  Really first rate. Constantine fit right in there! (double entendre intended - nudge nudge wink wink)

'Legends of Tomorrow': Could Ava Be Connected to Booster Gold?

At the end of "No Country for Old Dads", Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) tells Gideon to delete a file on the ship's hard drive as Sara can't discover the truth about her girlfriend.

But what is that truth? New promotional photos from The CW as well as the episode title for the upcoming "I, Ava" seem to hint that whoever Agent Sharpe is might just include her being a robot or a clone. Fans have been speculating what it all might mean, but there's one theory that is worth a closer look: could Ava really be Michelle Carter?

If you're not familiar with Michelle Carter, her brother Booster Gold might ring a bell. In comics, Michelle Carter is the twin sister of Michael Jon Carter, better known as the hero Booster Gold who just so happens to be the father of none other than Rip Hunter. While Booster has never made an actual appearance nor has his comic book connection to Rip been established on Legends of Tomorrow, the show did make an oblique reference to the hero during the Season 3 premiere. The reference? Rip was describing the Time Bureau as "we are the most important security organization that no one's ever heard of," which was kind of a sly reference to Booster's own series in comics which had the tagline of "The Greatest Hero You've Never Heard Of."

Jonah Hex is back!

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: Check Out New Photos From The Season 3 Finale: "The Good, The Bad And The Cuddly"

LGN318b_0272bc.jpg

"The Good, the Bad and the Cuddly" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

SEASON FINALE - The Legends plan to vanquish Mallus by using the totems doesn't go as planned, forcing Rip (guest star Arthur Darvill) to improvise. The team finds itself regrouping in the Wild West where they run into their old pal Jonah Hex (guest star Johnathon Schaech). Sara (Caity Lotz) leaves Ray (Brandon Routh) in charge of watching Damien Darhk (Neal McDonaugh), while she comes up with a new plan. Meanwhile, Amaya (Maisie Richarson-Sellers) is determined to find a way to use the totems to destroy Mallus. Dominic Purcell, Tala Ashe, Keiynan Lonsdale, Nick Zano and Franz Drameh also star. Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Phil Klemmer (#318). Original airdate 4/9/2018.

LGN318b_0225ra2.jpg

Makes me want to pull out Batman: Under the Red Hood and watch the DC Showcase: Jonah Hex short today.

I forgot the comic book actors that were in this short.

- Jonah Hex: Thomas Jane (Buffy the Vampire Hunter, The Punisher, Scott Pilgrim Versus the World)

- Red Doc: Michael Rooker (The Walking Dead, Guardians of the Galaxy)

- Madam Lorraine: Linda Hamilton (The Terminator, The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond: The Movie)

- Bar Girl: Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Super Hero Squad TV Show)

- Jason Marsden (Batman: TAS, Superman: The Last Son of Krypton, Superman: TAS, Batman Beyond)

Edited by Bosco685