• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

'Legends of Tomorrow' Renewed for Season 4

Legends of Tomorrow has officially been renewed for a fourth season, The CW confirmed today.

Fans have been expecting this for a few months, after Legends EP Marc Guggenheim hinted that a renewal was likely. This was backed up by comments from network president Mark Pedowitz, which hinted that Legends and its fellow Arrowverse shows (Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl) would be renewed for the 2018-2019 season.

"At the moment, it's a little too soon," Pedowitz said. "We're noted for announcing at winter TCA that we're picking up shows, we just weren't ready to do that yet. A couple more weeks [and] we'll probably get around to it. I'm pretty confident we'll see them all back."

CONSTANTINE!

:banana::whee:

Last night's episode using the actor John Noble (Mallus) in his Lord of the Rings role to read some lines was a nice nod to his character that landed him a Screen Actors Guild award.

On 3/19/2018 at 2:56 PM, Bosco685 said:

Rock on!

On 4/2/2018 at 4:48 PM, Bosco685 said:

'Legends of Tomorrow' Renewed for Season 4

Legends of Tomorrow has officially been renewed for a fourth season, The CW confirmed today.

Fans have been expecting this for a few months, after Legends EP Marc Guggenheim hinted that a renewal was likely. This was backed up by comments from network president Mark Pedowitz, which hinted that Legends and its fellow Arrowverse shows (Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl) would be renewed for the 2018-2019 season.

"At the moment, it's a little too soon," Pedowitz said. "We're noted for announcing at winter TCA that we're picking up shows, we just weren't ready to do that yet. A couple more weeks [and] we'll probably get around to it. I'm pretty confident we'll see them all back."

CONSTANTINE!

:banana::whee:

Great times!

'Legends of Tomorrow' Boss on How Mallus Sets up Season 4 Villains

legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-villains-ma

While speaking about the finale and the danger Mallus has presented to the Legends, co-showrunner Phil Klemmer teased what fans can expect when John Constantine joins the team full-time in Season 4.

"[Mallus] is a sort of bellwether of bad guys to come in Season 4," Klemmer said to TVLine. "Up until this point, we’ve been dealing with earthly and historical bad guys, and we certainly had fun with all of that, but this year we dabbled in the world of the occult, through Damien Darhk and his enterprises.

"But you know that Constantine is coming onto the show [as a regular] next season, so we want to go deeper, we want Mallus to be used as 'the tip of the iceberg.' He is not human, and we want to start playing with the idea that Earth hasn’t always belonged just to our kind."

This show is a blast week in and week out! I look forward to it each week. It doesn't take itself too seriously unlike Arrow and sometimes The Flash. Unfortunately it seems the show is treated like the annoying stepkid to Arrow and The Flash.

They've done a great done of rotating characters in and out over the years to keep things fresh (Rip out as captain; Sara in as captian; the Hawks gone; Snart gone; adding Wally West and Nate; sadly taking out Professor Stein and Jax; Zari in; adding in Constantine this season).

I wasn't sure how Constantine would be used, but they did a great job of making the season supernatural-themed so he would fit in. I also love getting to see the inner workings of the Time Bureau. It's pure laughs at that joint. I can't believe the timeline is entrusted to people like Gary lol

It's too bad they aren't part of the Elseworlds cross-over. I really loved Crisis on Earth X last year.

7 hours ago, MetaHuman said:

This show is a blast week in and week out! I look forward to it each week. It doesn't take itself too seriously unlike Arrow and sometimes The Flash. Unfortunately it seems the show is treated like the annoying stepkid to Arrow and The Flash.

They've done a great done of rotating characters in and out over the years to keep things fresh (Rip out as captain; Sara in as captian; the Hawks gone; Snart gone; adding Wally West and Nate; sadly taking out Professor Stein and Jax; Zari in; adding in Constantine this season).

I wasn't sure how Constantine would be used, but they did a great job of making the season supernatural-themed so he would fit in. I also love getting to see the inner workings of the Time Bureau. It's pure laughs at that joint. I can't believe the timeline is entrusted to people like Gary lol

It's too bad they aren't part of the Elseworlds cross-over. I really loved Crisis on Earth X last year.

I was actually please they are not part of the cross over this year. As much as I would have liked to see them in a mixed up timeline, I think they are better suited to be a standalone team, without all of the baggage that the other three shows bring.

On 12/10/2018 at 9:00 AM, MetaHuman said:

I actually thought they had the best part of the cross-over...

Gideon:  While you were out, you missed emergency phone calls from Oliver Queen, Barry Allen, and Kara Zor-el

Nate:  (sigh) Sounds like the annual cross-over again.  Hard pass.

33 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

I definitely am watching. I dropped Flash and Arrow this past year and I have the last 6 eps of Supergirl dvrd but unwatched. Legends has evolved into one of the best written, most entertaining shows around. 

Totally agree!

Flash just needs to move on from the Nora thing (send her to her room with no dinner for a few nights), and with Arrow just tear the band-aid off and create this spin-off future show that is being previewed for weeks now.

Supergirl I am not giving up on yet. The Lex episodes seemed to energize the show.