• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

RIP HUNTER NEWS!

Legends Of Tomorrow To Bring Back A Certain Character In An Unexpected Way

Fans watching this season of time travel superhero adventure Legends of Tomorrow have been wondering something: Where is the actual time traveler of the crew, Rip Hunter, and when is he coming back?!

Well, according to Maisie Richardson-Sellers, who plays Vixen on the series, Rip Hunter will be back, but it sounds like that might not mean Arthur Darvill is back.

"He does come back," she said of Rip in an interview with CinemaBlend, "just not necessarily the Rip that we remember. That's sort of what is a big part of the second half of the season."

So, could Rip be recast somehow? Probably not - while he has had different identities in the pages of DC Comics, it's always been as, essentially, himself in the end. There are possibilities, however, of us seeing a couple different versions of Rip. Before he was kicked out, he was an official member of the Time Masters; could we see a slightly younger Rip Hunter, official Time Master running into a clash with the rest of the team that his older self helped put together?

Advance Review: The Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow "Invasion!" Crossover Raises the Bar

supergirl-flash-arrow-legends-tomorrow-invasion-crossover-extend-213788.jpg

The crossover event on Supergirl was small and also shown on The Flash, so this review covers the other three shows.

On The Flash, Barry is suddenly confronted with an entirely new enemy, from out of this world. Aliens known as The Dominators have come to earth, and do not seem to be friendly. Knowing how in over his head he is, Barry gathers the Legends, his friends from Star City, and the only alien he knows, Supergirl. The ability of this hodgepodge of heroes to work together hits a snag due to fallout from Flashpoint, endangering them all. Meanwhile, Wally and Iris disagree on how fast he should be moving forward when it comes to his new speed.

Following up is the 100th episode of Arrow, where Ollie has an experience similar to Barry’s in Flashpoint and Kara’s with The Black Mercy, he wakes up to a world where he and Sara never got on The Queen’s Gambit and were therefore never shipwrecked. Everything seems perfect, with Ollie and Thea’s parents alive and well, as is Ollie’s fiancée Laurel. But Ollie’s happy fantasy means the team is short-handed, with the threat of the Dominators close at hand. Cisco, The Flash, and Supergirl offer their help to The Green Arrow’s new recruits, with a very mixed reception.

Closing the story is Legends of Tomorrow. The good guys learn about The Dominator’s plan, these aliens are after metahumans, including the ones who are a part of their team-up. The Legends, The Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and their friends have to work together in order to save the world and protect their own. But with Martin Stein distracted by the results of a choice he made on a recent mission, and personalities clashing, will they be able to stop The Dominators from, well, dominating?

All three parts of "Invasion!" are exciting, fun, and heartfelt. Each year the Arrowverse crossovers raise the bar, and this year, they did so again, working an interesting and exciting storyline deftly between the shows. It’s enough to make one excited wondering how they’ll top it next year.

I am going to record all shows then watch them in one evening.

I'm doing the same thing - DVRing them all and then do a mini marathon.

This season especially will make it well worth the wait. So much more exciting and well-crafted. Though I enjoyed Season One.

This season especially will make it well worth the wait. So much more exciting and well-crafted. Though I enjoyed Season One.

Not sure if they're referring to the season. I'm thinking the 4 night crossover.

Not sure if they're referring to the season. I'm thinking the 4 night crossover.

That is what I thought was meant as well - I am recording the crossover event and will watch it on Sunday.

^^ I was referring to crossover correct