• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

How did Ray get a new suit?

he built it

When ?

In the 'Outlaw Country' episode recently with Jonah Hex when they take out his main villain (Quentin Turnbull). Turnball had killed a time pirate that had a device which could detect dense dwarf star alloy, which had powered Ray’s Atom suit. Turnbull had used the device and found a large horde he had gathered up.

Once they took out Turnbull, Ray was super-excited and noted at the end of the episode how he could use the material to rebuild his suit.

he built it

When ?

In the 'Outlaw Country' episode recently with Jonah Hex when they take out his main villain (Quentin Turnbull). Turnball had killed a time pirate that had a device which could detect dense dwarf star alloy, which had powered Ray’s Atom suit. Turnbull had used the device and found a large horde he had gathered up.

Once they took out Turnbull, Ray was super-excited and noted at the end of the episode how he could use the material to rebuild his suit.

I remember him finding the dwarf star alloy in the cave, but just didnt see him ever mention or work on a suit other than working on Citizen Steel's suit.

he built it

When ?

I remember him finding the dwarf star alloy in the cave, but just didnt see him ever mention or work on a suit other than working on Citizen Steel's suit.

I thought he mentioned something in the Flash crossover episode about using an old suit now that he was back in 2016 until he could create a new one? (shrug)

It is a good question, as they never actually showed Ray building the suit. Only that at the end of the western episode he was excited to have the dwarf star alloy to create a new suit.

But I checked the Arrowverse wiki site. Here is what they have for Ray Palmer.

http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Ray_Palmer

Equipment

A.T.O.M. Exosuit: Ray wore an exosuit as his heroic alter-ego, The Atom, to hide his identity from his enemies, when he goes out fighting crime. It was designed by Ray himself, the armor is made out of dwarf star alloy, making it strong enough to withstand damage from bullets, arrows and explosions. Its offensive capabilities include electricity projection, compressed hard light blasts, and photon blasts. A new discovery in the suit's technological applications allows it to miniaturize selected targets, especially its wearer. Alternatively, by properly charging the suit with enough advanced energy, the suit can perform the reverse effect and increase the wearer's size to gigantic stature and proportionately increase their strength. During the Legends' adventures in Medieval Japan, the exosuit was destroyed by Nate Heywood, to prevent its abuse.['Shogun']. However Ray found a supply of dwarf star alloy in the Old West and used it to create a second suit.

I liked Ray's line at the end of the last episode when he locked eyes with Kara. Then when he walks over the Sara he notes, "It's like looking at a cousin of mine."

21008957734_1b590838e6.jpg

lol

At least he can makes jokes about it now.

LttGPKS.png

:o

Legends of Tomorrow fans, it is time you brushed up on your Arthurian lore. In a recent tweet, Marc Guggenheim revealed the title of the second season’s twelfth episode, and it’s not-so-subtly hinting at Camelot 3000.

“Production on DC's Legends of Tomorrow Ep. 212 begins today,” Guggenheim caption his Twitter post. The producer shared a picture of the title page for “Camelot 3000.” The episode, which is written by Anderson Mackenzie, will be directed by Antonio Negret. And, for DC Comics readers, they will be hard-pressed to overlook the episode and its familiar name.

:whee:

I am going to record all shows then watch them in one evening.

I'm doing the same thing - DVRing them all and then do a mini marathon.

This season especially will make it well worth the wait. So much more exciting and well-crafted. Though I enjoyed Season One.

Not sure if they're referring to the season. I'm thinking the 4 night crossover.

That is what I thought was meant as well - I am recording the crossover event and will watch it on Sunday.

I watched it yesterday and what a load of drek! It was just terrible. I hated it so...so... :insane::olol

It was GREAT! The best time I've had watching TV in a while. So many really fun moments. I'm really looking forward to future crossovers and hope this helps keep Legends in the lineup. Just liking that show more and more. Arrow took me a bit to get but when it clicked I was really iunto it. It also helped clarify some things I had missed skipping a season or more of Arrow.

The CW is doing something good here!

How Much The Big Crossover Helped Legends Of Tomorrow In The Ratings

The Legends of Tomorrow leg of the crossover attracted 3.33 million viewers and drew an impressive 1.1 rating in the valuable 18-49 age demographic. That over 3 million number is the largest audience ever to tune in to an episode of Legends of Tomorrow, and the demo is a very close second to the 1.2 rating set by the pilot back in January 2016. The numbers translated to an 80% boost in viewership, an 83% jump in the ratings, and a big night for the relatively diminutive CW.

To compare, Supergirl scored 3.5 million viewers and a 1.1 in the 18 - 49 demographic, The Flash won 4.2 million and a 1.5, and Arrow attracted 3.5 million and a 1.3. Legends of Tomorrow still came in fourth, but the fact it even came close to Supergirl is a big win for the time travel show. Although it still lost pretty soundly to The Flash and Arrow, The Flash is regularly the highest-rated superhero series on The CW and Arrow may well have gotten an extra bump in the ratings due to the fact that its leg of the crossover also happened to be its milestone 100th episode. All in all, I'd say that the Legends of Tomorrow team has a good reason to celebrate.

Another fun episode!

Although the actor playing Al Capone was slightly annoying, overall the rest of the characters made this choke full o'fun. And with the Legion of Doom working to undo the Legends crew, it keeps it interesting.

There was even a surprise guest.

legends-of-tomorrow-season-2.jpg

:whee:

Legends Of Tomorrow: Reverse-Flash Teases The Flash Connections

the-flash-reverse-flash-flashpoint-203432.jpg

With Reverse-Flash, it is especially difficult since Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) was erased from existence in the first season finale of The Flash, but an earlier version of him — before he killed Harrison Wells and got stuck in the past — survived because, according to Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg, an interesting aspect "of time travel is that time doesn’t unfold linearly."

In the midseason finale of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, there was an interesting moment when Dr. Martin Stein (Victor Garber) encounters Thawne and asks him if they know each other. Thawne replies, "Let's just say, it's complicated." So, which version of Thawne was that?

"This is not a Reverse-Flash from a different Earth if that’s what you mean — after all, Eobard seemed to know who Stein was during the winter finale. “We are going to find out shortly on Legends of Tomorrow just how this Eobard links into the Eobard from The Flash,” Matt Letscher says, “where he’s coming from, and more importantly, where he’s going to after this.” - EW

hm

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 2 Adds THE ORIGINALS Actress Elyse Levesque As Queen Guinevere

2013-09-28-ElyseLevesque_Headshot_Small.jpg

Will Legends of Tomorrow take influence from Mike W. Barr's Camelot 3000 comic series? Some set pics from last week definitely suggested as much, and now EW has shared some casting news that confirms the team will be visiting the mythical city of Camelot in some capacity at least.

According to the site, Canadian actress Elyse Levesque (The Originals, Stargate Universe, Orphan Black) has been cast in a guest-starring role for an upcoming season 2 episode as Guinevere, which of course means Arthur, Merlin etc will probably be showing up too.

Legends Of Tomorrow Title Teases Dinosaurs?

kF4jyl4.png

One possibility is that the Legends won't be time-traveling at all in this episode but will find themselves on Dinosaur Island -- a kind of oasis outside time in the DC Universe where dinosaurs coexist with creatures from other eras. Superman paid a recent visit there in the comics.

The best-known modern Dinosaur Island story is Darwyn Cooke's New Frontier, which featured The Losers. Some audience members believe they've spotted props with ties to The Losers on board the Waverider.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow will return with new episodes the last week in January. Their usual Thursday 8 p.m. timeslot will be traded in for Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT following The Flash.