• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Now come on. You know one day in our greatest need, Stonehenge will light up and from its center the earth will part and from the ground Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table will come riding out.

I read that in The Onion. So it must be true!

Must be due soon then.

Legends of Tomorrow Headlines Videos LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 3 Poster Points To A Big Change For The Team

MrkHwIG.png

DAs3CD6WAAAp4Mq.jpg

Brandon Routh (The Atom) has taken to Twitter to share a first look at the poster for season three and while it obviously doesn't feature any new additions to the team, it's a very cool teaser.

Perhaps the biggest talking point, though, is the fact that Firestorm andDr. Martin Stein are standing apart. Does this mean big changes are coming to Legends of Tomorrow? Splitting the two up and giving Jax a new partner would certainly be interesting but it's more likely that whoever created this just wanted to include every cast member and didn't really give this apparent mistake much thought!

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 3 Adds AMERICAN ODYSSEY Actress Tala Ashe As Zari Adrianna Tomaz/Isis

151632.jpg

Though she may not actually be referred to as Isis on the show (for obvious reasons), Zari Adrianna Tomaz is coming to Legends of Tomorrow for The CW show's upcoming third season.

According to Deadline, Tala Ashe (American Odyssey, Smash, Law and Order) will portray a very different incarnation of the character that was first introduced in DC Comics as Black Adam's wife. Here, Tomaz will be a Muslim-American woman from the year 2030, who becomes “grey hat hacktivist” in an attempt to combat "humanity’s fear, prejudice, and mistreatment of the planet."

Caity Lotz Dishes On Legends Of Tomorrow's Third Season

saralance-lot-1006057.jpg

History as we all know it is changed within Legends of Tomorrow. The CW series will explore the side effects of the Legends' actions. Sara Lance actress Caity Lotz spilled as much during a conversation with DC All Access. Check out the interview in the video above.

"I think this time we're not gonna see history as we remembered it," Lotz said. Before, you'd travel back and history was kind of what it was in the text books. Now that we've broken time, we can travel anywhere and anything can be crazy."

As for the time line, Lotz is quick to respond, "Yeah," when asked if it will remain broken when the series returns. "Oh, yeah."

In that timeline, though, the Legends will encounter new characters and possibly add members to the roster. "I heard something about us getting a Muslim activist character on the show."

For Sara Lance, however, Lotz hopes for something specific in the future. "I'd like to see what sort of effects being in charge have on her," Lotz said. "I'd like to see her have a good relationship. Not just a fling but a real love relationship would be nice."

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Wasn't he the actor in 'Titanic' playing the engineer?

:insane:

Yeah, his famous quote in the movie when the ship is sinking

"I'm sorry I didn't build you a stronger ship, young Rose."  

Here in the trailer:

"whoever built that ship ought to be shot"

I mean... brilliant.

23 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Yeah, his famous quote in the movie when the ship is sinking

"I'm sorry I didn't build you a stronger ship, young Rose."  

Here in the trailer:

"whoever built that ship ought to be shot"

I mean... brilliant.

lol

I only remembered it because in flipping through channels the previous year, I happened across that scene. I had totally forgotten he was in it.

43 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

lol

I only remembered it because in flipping through channels the previous year, I happened across that scene. I had totally forgotten he was in it.

Oooh, I nailed the quote spot on.  Yeah for me. lol

I just assumed everyone would get that joke in the trailer.  Maybe not?   I mean that is FUNNY

Sounds like Legends tried to get Constantine on the Season 3 cast.

Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: First Look, Constantine & MORE!!

“Rip Hunter has reconstituted with what the Time Masters used to be.”

“I think it’s time for Sara to settle down or at least to have a relationship that’s more than a roll in the hay,” Klemmer said, admitting that “it’s hard when you’re traveling through time” to have a lasting romance.

It was also revealed that Wentworth Miller would return as Captain Cold but Heat Wave is “not going to get the version of his pal that he remembers,” Klemmer shared.

Finally, it was revealed that the producers have had conversations with Matt Ryan to appear as Constantine, but he's currently busy with other projects. 

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 3 Will Feature An Appearance From Gorilla Grodd

Grodd.jpg

During The CW's panel at the Television Critics Association press tour yesterday, it was revealed that Gorilla Grodd will be making his first appearance in Legends of Tomorrow when it returns this fall. No details were revealed in regards to what he'll be getting up to but the last time we saw the villain, he had been imprisoned on Earth-1 after being defeated by Team Flash and Gorilla City leader Solovar. 

:ohnoez:

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Will Have An Occult Focus In Season 3; Matt Ryan Sought For CONSTANTINE Guest Spot

constantine-legends-of-tomorrow-season-2

As we previously reported, Damian Darhk is set to be featured as an antagonist for the Legends of Tomorrow in season 3, along with Gorilla Grodd.  But the two DC Comics super-villains will be part of a larger, magic-oriented group with its own nefarious agenda for the damaged timeline.  Per IGN, this development has the show-runners, "campaigning for Matt Ryan's Constantine to appear." Whether they have to appeal to Ryan himself or their CW bosses remains unclear.

As for the leader of this occult-focused group, Legends show-runner Phil Klemmer stated, "This is a non-human entity.  This is a much more supernatural, spooky vibe this season. We're dealing more with magic. It's less real-world bad guys."

:wishluck:

'Legends of Tomorrow' EP Wants Jonah Hex and Constantine in Season 3

LGN206b_0027b.jpgConstantine-LOT-640x321.jpg

And in a recent interview with DC Legends TV, executive producer Phil Klemmer shared that time travel could let two characters on his wish list make it to the show.

In both season 1 and season 2 of Legends, when the team ends up in the Old West they encounter Jonah Hex and Klemmer is all for visiting with Hex again in season 3.

"I feel like if we make it back to the Old West... I mean, we did have a crazy pitch for Jonah Hex appearing as a future bounty hunter in a Blade Runner-shaped story. We haven't broken that story yet, but it's certainly up there on a 3x5 card," Klemmer said.

Hex taking a trip into the future wouldn't be too far a stretch for the character. Hex has had his own time traveling hi-jinks in comics, including in ‘The New 52’ where he encountered another character on Klemmer's wish list--Constantine. When Klemmer was asked if he had seen the Hex comics, he made it clear that it was on his radar.

"Yeah. I mean, come on. It's certainly on our wish list, as is a Constantine crossover. It's on the wish list. We can’t promise it, but you know what--how cool would that be?"

:wishluck: