• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

Just finished watching season 1 off my PVR.

Did not like the ending for Snart

He went out like a hero, though!

And Flashpoint will probably bring him back.

:wishluck:

He was my favourite character so I hope he does come back.

Maybe rip and go back again in a few months and Teleport him out at last second after upgrading/fixing ship

Maybe rip and go back again in a few months and Teleport him out at last second after upgrading/fixing ship

I was thinking the same thing.

Rip Hunter: "We can't go back and change events in which we participated. Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex."

I liked Snart but he might be dead as in dead dead!

They got rid of the Hawkpersons. Maybe they had a clear out to make way for some "better" characters...?

Rip Hunter: "We can't go back and change events in which we participated. Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex."

They got rid of the Hawkpersons. Maybe they had a clear out to make way for some "better" characters...?

Yeah but since the time masters have been lying since day one maybe they lied about that as well. Besides the Vanishing point is “out of time” and since Snart is supposedly involved as a villain in the new season in a few episodes something might be in the works.

Yeah but since the time masters have been lying since day one maybe they lied about that as well. Besides the Vanishing point is “out of time” and since Snart is supposedly involved as a villain in the new season in a few episodes something might be in the works.

Very good point.

Very good point.

Outstanding point!

It could have been a control measure to encourage other time masters from attempting to change events, and all a big lie.

Here's Your First Look at the Justice Society of America On DC's Legends of Tomorrow

The CW has released the official promotional images for DC's Legends of Tomorrow season two, episode two -- and since it's titled "The Justice Society of America," you can pretty much guess who makes their first appearance!

Stargirl, Obsidian, Commander Steel, Vixen, and Hourman make their first on-camera appearances in the Arrowverse in the episode.

lgn202b-0207b-202779.jpg

lgn202b-0168b-202777.jpg

lgn202b-0061b-202772.jpg

lgn202a-0033b-202768.jpg

:whee:

Lance Henriksen Says LoT Will Acknowledge That Obsidian Is The Son Of GREEN LANTERN Alan Scott

Obsidian_and_Alan_Scott_Green_Lantern_Legends_of.jpg

When it was first announced that Obsidian would be featured on DC's Legends of Tomorrow and that he would be played by Lance Henriksen, many comic book fans assumed the character would be fulfilling the Alan Scott role on the show's version of the JSA. However, recent news that LoT would be featuring both an older and younger version of Obsidian led to yet more speculation and fan theories regarding the plot of the show's sophomore season.

Well, a recent interview with Henriksen has shed some new light as the actor confirmed that the show's take on Obsidian is still the son of Alan Scott and homosexual. "It’s all in there. It’s all in there, every bit of it. Yeah, being Green Lantern’s son and all that stuff and him being gay is all in there. It’s treated, honestly, kind of ungently. It’s a real thing….Even one of my lines says ‘If you’re lucky enough to find love again, after anything has ever happened to you, well, embrace it.’ [Obsidian] says ‘Son, he’s waiting for me at home."

Supergirl Meets White Canary In DC Comics CW Crossover Photo

ApfyvpW.png

Legends of Tomorrow actress Caity Lotz shared a new picture via Twitter with Supergirl's Melissa Benoist with the caption "Seriously Super". Both are in their respective costumes, and the crossover will most likely take place in the mid to late season, so they very well could be shooting it right now.

As for what to expect from the upcoming event, executive producer Marc Guggenheim told fans about the crossovers premise.

"This year, for our mega 'Arrowverse' crossover, we’re taking inspiration from a DC crossover from the late 1980s known as Invasion!, which featured an alien race called the Dominators, who’d previously vexed the Legion of Superheroes. We’re using cutting edge prosthetics and computer effects to achieve a feature film-quality look which is faithful to Invasion! artist Todd McFarlane’s interpretation of the characters.”

The integrated universe should lead to some great storylines (thumbs u Although why Arrowverse? Surely it should be the Superverse seeing as Arrow and Flash have now joined Supergirl's universe... ;)

The integrated universe should lead to some great storylines (thumbs u Although why Arrowverse? Surely it should be the Superverse seeing as Arrow and Flash have now joined Supergirl's universe... ;)

Cough.....Multiverse....Cough.

Cough.....Multiverse....Cough.

I see what you did there. Very good :applause:

...but you might want to see someone about that cough.

...I'm not sure, is it him?!!?

THE_GENERAL.jpg

Looks like it.

Y'know, if you gave him green skin and black hair... hm

Yep, but the "General" is a bit closer in intellect, interest and persona to the Red Hulk IMO.

...I'm not sure, is it him?!!?

THE_GENERAL.jpg

Looks like it.

Y'know, if you gave him green skin and black hair... hm

Yep, but the "General" is a bit closer in intellect, interest and persona to the Red Hulk IMO.

lol

You're right but I was looking forward to hearing "WADE SMASH!"