Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
3 3

671 posts in this topic

5,092 posts

Nobody is watching this show? It has become my favourite superhero show.

It is so well written and acted and I look forward to it every week.

So happy it got renewed.

26,860 posts

I definitely am watching. I dropped Flash and Arrow this past year and I have the last 6 eps of Supergirl dvrd but unwatched. Legends has evolved into one of the best written, most entertaining shows around. 

668 posts

Same I look forward to this show every week, too bad it's such a short season. I dropped Arrow and SG a year ago, still watching the Flash but might be my last year for that one.

82,496 posts
33 minutes ago, PovertyRow said:

I definitely am watching. I dropped Flash and Arrow this past year and I have the last 6 eps of Supergirl dvrd but unwatched. Legends has evolved into one of the best written, most entertaining shows around. 

Totally agree!

Flash just needs to move on from the Nora thing (send her to her room with no dinner for a few nights), and with Arrow just tear the band-aid off and create this spin-off future show that is being previewed for weeks now.

Supergirl I am not giving up on yet. The Lex episodes seemed to energize the show.

43 posts

This is the only DC CW superhero show I still watch. It's fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. Unfortunately it's treated like the red-headed stepchild of DC's CW shows with having a shorter season than the other series. I think Arrow and The Flash could be served better with shorter seasons just to tighten up the storytelling so stuff doesn't drag on and on. It was such a grind trying to get through episodes of those series, that I just gave up midway through both this year.

5,092 posts
2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Can’t wait!

82,496 posts

Get him, Marty!

:insane:

I forgot he played Biff in Back To The Future.

82,496 posts

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: Olivia Swann's Astra Logue Revealed To Be The Big Bad Of Season 5

ezgif-5-2d68a2c4ae60.png

John Constantine has long been plagued by the tragic accident at Newcastle, which saw him accidentally send the young child Astra Logue to hell after a failed exorcism. However, it wasn’t until Constantine reunited with a now-grown Astra during his trip to hell that he was forced to face the sins of his past.

And it looks as if the Hellblazer’s mistakes will continue to haunt him in the upcoming fifth season of Legends of Tomorrow, as star Olivia Swann has been promoted to a series regular following her debut last season.

Yet, fans shouldn’t expect Swann’s character to merely have a bigger presence in the show, as producerKeto Shimizu revealed to Entertainment Weekly that Astra will actually be the big bad of Season 5.

John Constantine larger influence on the show. OUTSTANDING!

82,496 posts

82,496 posts

Looks like Brandon Routh got more than a little attention with the Superman news. And his fellow cast-mates seemed okay with him in the light.