• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

90's VALIANT Comics Thread

289 posts in this topic

I read the first Harbinger TPB. I just couldn't get into the art.

I'm reading the first Shadowman TPB right now. It's not bad, but I feel like I'll never really warm to them because it feels like a remake of a classic. :sorry:

The Valiant mini series that has been fantastic so far. This has to be one of the best series I've read. I read the first issues of Imperium and Divinity yesterday along with Timewalker #2 and they were all great! While I did not enjoy the run of mini series and one-shots Valiant had been releasing, they are back on track and putting out some great comics!

What is "Valiant"...?

A 4 issue mini series featuring Eternal Warrior, the Geomancer, Bloodshot and the Eternal Enemy. It is written by Matt Kindt and Jeff Lemire. In my opinion it may be the best story Valiant has put out. The forth issue comes out this week.

Oops. Just realized that's not what you were asking.

Edited by FormerReader

Valiant fan in da house! :cloud9:

It's good to see so many familiar faces from the Valiantfans forums. (thumbs u

You need to start coming by more!

:baiting:

BTW - I remember meeting you, ever so briefly, back in 2006 at the New York show where VALIANT had their "reunion."

:)

-slym

Valiant fan in da house! :cloud9:

It's good to see so many familiar faces from the Valiantfans forums. (thumbs u

You need to start coming by more!

:baiting:

BTW - I remember meeting you, ever so briefly, back in 2006 at the New York show where VALIANT had their "reunion."

:)

-slym

Yup, I still have fond memories of meeting you all at the 2006 Valiant reunion. :cloud9:

I'm definitely trying to make more time to stop by. Now I know why they say life is pretty much over once the kids comes into the picture. My 3 year old constantly needs my attention, but I'll try to check the forums more often when I need a breather or two. :)