• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Brave and the Bold 28 3.0, FF Annual 6 X 2

24 posts in this topic

:takeit: in the thread seals the deal unless I've posted it's sold or withdrawn from sale

If a PM deal is reached, I'll ask that you be the one to post "take it".

PayPal, checks, money orders all OK

Price excludes shipping which is (in CONUS) $12 for 1-3 slabs unless stated otherwise. Canada & UK & Aus should be fine but pays exact shipping. If you are anywhere else please PM me before buying.

No Hall of Shamers or Probation Listers

I operate a site, www.heronext.com, and all CGC sales I make whether on the boards, at a con, or on my site, are reported to GPA.

Payment due within 2 days. If you'd like to make other arrangements please PM me.

I think the prices are fair but I suppose PMs and/or silence will let me know if folks agree

Thanks for looking!

Aquaman 11 CGC 8.0 $875

No blue GPA sales since August

aqu001.1962.no011.c01.g80a_zpskzsicowy.jpg

aqu001.1962.no011.c01.g80b_zpsgdr0tgfo.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick-up. If I didn't acquire a nice CGC 8.5 ow/w recently, I would've snatched this one up too...and actually checked back in because I was seriously considering picking up a 2nd copy.

man i don't get why people are sweating the black panther and the inhumans so much. i mean i grew up in the 80s reading comics and they were not in any of the comics i read. i consider them ancillary characters. The real comic to SWEAT is that action 252. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! u never ever see a 6.0 graded ones. u basically see stuff like 3.0, or 3.5 selling on ebay for like 1500-2k. That 1st super-girl is the comic to want. That's the comic to REALLY REALLY WANT. Thats just my opinion. BEAUTIFUL Action 252. supergirl is not an ancillary character in my mind. just my 2 cents. GLWTS.