• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17)
3 3

1,648 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, piper said:

Are there any end credits?

Yes.

Spider-Man: Homecoming post-credits scene explained

Spoiler

Following a quick flurry of credits, we see Michael Keaton’s Vulture in prison, speaking to another comic-book character, Mac Gargan — better known as The Scorpion — played by Michael Mando.

Gargan appears earlier in the film, purchasing Chitauri weaponry, but gets imprisoned after an encounter with Spider-Man. During the mid-credits scene, the character, itching his Scorpion tattoo, asks whether Vulture knows who the superhero really is, saying there are “friends on the outside” wanting revenge.

Little more is shown than this small set-up, but having friends on the outside is relatively revealing. Could Gargan be referring to a team of villains, perhaps the Sinister Six? 

1 hour ago, nmtg9 said:

Just back from watching it. 

Won't say anything except I really enjoyed it.

Stay till the end for the last scene

:bigsmile:

That is the worse movie review...everlol.  Give a rating man!  Compare it to other movies!  I need to know if I should buy a small or large Icee.

6 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

That is the worse movie review...everlol.  Give a rating man!  Compare it to other movies!  I need to know if I should buy a small or large Icee.

:bigsmile: I was pretty tired when I got in last night.

A solid 8/10. He makes a great Peter Parker, but then I thought TM did too to be started dancing.

Is probably the best Spidey movie yet, but I haven't watched SM2 for a long while.

Aunt Mary is a bit strange, she's too hot for the role:D, otherwise I enjoyed everything they did with the cast.

12 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Yes.

Spider-Man: Homecoming post-credits scene explained

Reveal hidden contents

Following a quick flurry of credits, we see Michael Keaton’s Vulture in prison, speaking to another comic-book character, Mac Gargan — better known as The Scorpion — played by Michael Mando.

Gargan appears earlier in the film, purchasing Chitauri weaponry, but gets imprisoned after an encounter with Spider-Man. During the mid-credits scene, the character, itching his Scorpion tattoo, asks whether Vulture knows who the superhero really is, saying there are “friends on the outside” wanting revenge.

Little more is shown than this small set-up, but having friends on the outside is relatively revealing. Could Gargan be referring to a team of villains, perhaps the Sinister Six? 

Damn, haven't found a copy I like yet.

More details coming out about there being one (1) mid-credit scene and (1) post-credit scene. There were rumors of more, which is sounding like it is not to be the case.

SPOILERS: Full Details On The SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Mid And Post-Credits Scenes Revealed

Because of recent comments from director Jon Watts, there's been some speculation that Spider-Man: Homecoming might contain multiple after-credits scenes à la GOTG Vol. 2, but there are actually only 2. The mid-credits stinger (no pun intended) is okay, but the after-credits sequence may be my favorite of any Marvel movie so far.

Spoiler

MID-CREDITS

The first scene both sets up Mac Gargan/The Scorpion as a potential sequel villain, while seemingly hinting at the reformation of The Vulture. We see Gargan confront a newly incarcerated Adrian Toomes in an attempt to discover Spidey's secret identity, but Toomes plays dumb and walks away to see his family.

It might just be a case of The Vulture not wanting Gargan to target Peter Parker while there's a chance his daughter Liz could also be at risk, but it does seem like the once vengeance-fulled baddie has had a change of heart.

POST-CREDITS

Once the credits have fully rolled we get another appearance from Chris Evans' Captain America, who lectures us on the merits of having patience. This obviously has no bearing on future MCU installments whatsoever, but it is damn funny.

Saw an IMAX 3D screening this morning. This movie is a lot of fun!  End credits, I mean at the very end of the credits is hilarious lol  Yes, there are two credit scenes: one during and one at the very end.

Without saying too much, a really good twist about the middle, and not everyone is going to be happy with MJ. To those who will hate on this film, this ain't your daddy's Spider-Man.  Welcome to 2017. 

Edited by Designer Toast

Saw it yesterday with my two sons.

We all rate it as best Spider-man movie yet.

Really captures the essence of Spider-Man for the modern audience - funny,  great action and creates real interest in the Peter Parker alter ego.

I also saw it yesterday - agree with the above - it is a fun movie and not everyone will be happy with MJ - also Peter is 15 years old in this movie so don't be expecting anything overly dramatic

Can't wait to see this!

Is it true that at the end Aunt May walks into Peter's bedroom...

Spoiler

..and yells 'WHAT THE F...' when she catches him undressing from his Spider-Man outfit?

3 hours ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Giddy up ... almost time ...

IMG_8723.JPG

IMG_8724.JPG

Thanks for stopping by the shop today, it was good to meet you.  Just got back from the movie myself, and was very pleased with it.  I'm glad Spidey is back in the MCU where he belongs.

Jim

5 hours ago, Guardian Comics said:

Thanks for stopping by the shop today, it was good to meet you.  Just got back from the movie myself, and was very pleased with it.  I'm glad Spidey is back in the MCU where he belongs.

Jim

Was nice meeting you too Jim ... you've got some nice books in there ...

Yea I thoroughly enjoyed the movie ... Keaton was great as the Vulture ...