• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

Or does The Wolverine take place before DOFP. lol I am getting lost...

Trying to remember exactly which movie Xavier and Magneto confront him in the airport to go back in time...

Was it The Wolverine?

I loved the Reavers -- first story arc of X-Men I picked up off the shelf.

And I loved when they took on the Punisher in Acts of Vengeance too.

Wonder if we'll get this iconic image in the movie:

3676272-kgrhqjhjcyfi5bsisknbsbgr9q60_57_zpso9sdm2zv.jpg

Trying to remember exactly which movie Xavier and Magneto confront him in the airport to go back in time...

Was it The Wolverine?

Yes, it was in the Wolverine. So the Wolverine takes place prior to present day in DOFP. I'd think the new Wolverine movie takes place after the present day time line change at the end of DOFP. I guess it does get a bit confusing. :ohnoez: Edited by chezmtghut

Was it The Wolverine?

Yes, it was in the Wolverine. So the Wolverine takes place prior to present day in DOFP. I'd think the new Wolverine movie takes place after the present day time line change at the end of DOFP. I guess it does get a bit confusing. :ohnoez:

This movie has been quoted as taking place "in the future", which I interpret as after the final mansion sequence in DoFP.

Was it The Wolverine?

Yes, it was in the Wolverine. So the Wolverine takes place prior to present day in DOFP. I'd think the new Wolverine movie takes place after the present day time line change at the end of DOFP. I guess it does get a bit confusing. :ohnoez:

This movie has been quoted as taking place "in the future", which I interpret as after the final mansion sequence in DoFP.

Exactly!

Was it The Wolverine?

Exactly!

That's what I was basically saying. Must have gotten lost in translation.

Was it The Wolverine?

Exactly!

The way you said it makes more sense to me. I have to rewatch everything to get it fresh in my mind to remember what sequence is tied to what.

If X3 and Origins weren't so gutwrenchingly awful, none of this would have had to take place.

Was it The Wolverine?

Exactly!

The way you said it makes more sense to me. I have to rewatch everything to get it fresh in my mind to remember what sequence is tied to what.

If X3 and Origins weren't so gutwrenchingly awful, none of this would have had to take place.

:roflmao:

RUMOR: Could This Be The Title Of ‘The Wolverine’ Sequel?

While many have been speculating that the upcoming James Mangold directed sequel to The Wolverine would be based on Old Man Logan, that’s likely not the case. I’ve heard from numerous sources that the film would be based on another story involving the character and recent set images seemingly hint at that story being an influence. Now a new rumor has hit that might push those rumors even further away. Gamezone is reporting that sources close to the project have revealed to them that the film’s title will be…wait for it…

Weapon X. The film’s production has been quite secretive but a number of rumors surrounding it recently and the post-credits scene at the end of X-Men: Apocalypse might lean towards there being some validity to this rumor.

I fully believe that the premise of the movie will be to pass the torch onto the next Wolverine character, in this case, X-23. I think Weapon X in theory refers to Wolverine, but the plot will involve

Mister Sinister

...trying to clone Wolverine for his own purposes, which will result in X-23.

I fully believe that the premise of the movie will be to pass the torch onto the next Wolverine character, in this case, X-23. I think Weapon X in theory refers to Wolverine, but the plot will involve

Mister Sinister

...trying to clone Wolverine for his own purposes, which will result in X-23.

Hope not. Nathanial Essex is an Xmen nemesis, not Wolverine's. He is obsessed with the Grey/Summers genetic line. I think the next Xfilm should be Cable's introduction, if logic dictates.

Not saying other scenerios aren't fun, but ONE Xmovie that kinda follows the books would be nice.

Shame to have already killed people off. Only character that makes complete sense to kill off IS Wolverine. Established, long history, and complete storylines. Time to bring in some actual Xmen characters that aren't revolving around Wolverine. Screwed up by not giving time to Jubilee as it is

,since Wolverine has Adamantium skeleton,does he still need calcium for his bones? hm

Most times its referred to as his bones have been laced, infused or reinforced with adamantium... so there are still bones there, just the adamantium makes them stronger.

So yeah, Logan should probably still drink his milk...

calcium is also used for muscle flexing (its released to stimulate the contraction) and Wolverine does plenty of flexing, so again. drink up bub!

If you don't get enough calcium in your diet, you are very prone to cramps. Same with potassium.

Unless I have an extreme regenerative ability. Do I need to drink any milk at all in that case? Probably not.