• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

Okay, where is this movie going now?

lol

LwFMTJm.png

And that has to be a recent photo of him in the gym. Here he is with his wife caught walking around New York the other day.

35EBDC8B00000578-0-image-m-3_1467587490750.jpg

hm

I give Hugh Jackman massive credit for marrying a woman who clearly looks like she should be his mother in retrospect.

What a mis-match. :sick:

Can someone explain to me why any one with any intelligence thinks this movie wont be another epic POS?

How can you use the Old Man Logan storyline when you don't own the rights to most of the characters?

No Hulk so who cares.

to my understanding they have abandoned the Old Man Logan story for a Weapon X story that features the creation of a female wolverine X23 ( and handing the Wolverine mantle to this new character ).

If you don't mind going into a bit of detail...how did you come to that understanding?

Possible Wolverine 3 Title Has Been Registered By Fox

wolverine-weaponx-182601.png

Rumors that the next sequel to The Wolverine will be titled Wolverine: Weapon X, or just Weapon X, have been given a huge shot in the arm this weekend with the revelation that 20th Century Fox has apparently registered the domain WolverineWeaponX.com.

This comes on the heels of X-Men: Apocalypse, in which Hugh Jackman's Wolverine appeared briefly, sporting his Weapon X...ahh...outfit? I'm not sure what to call that thing. Anyway, the diaper, helmet, and tubes ensemble that appeared in a Marvel Comics Presents storyline that featured Wolverine's Weapon X backstory.

rV9TJcH.png

The domain title and the Weapon X (MCP 72) suit in the last x-men flick clearly do not mesh with the inclusion of Wolverine's daughter, Jackman's Old Man Logan plot statement...and more pressing is the fact that every press photo/production still shot shows Jackman looking like Old Man Logan.

Wolverine's daughter was not part of the OML or MCP Weapon X storylines, either.

Looks like the Weapon X angle is being used as a marketing ploy, and as a way to get all science-y while putting X-23 into the mix.A plot device.

That said, I am leaning towards the basis being OML, with Weapon X stuff being used as a plot device while Wolverine's daughter is put in there.

If Wolverine's daughter is in the movie, the only thing that would make sense is if Wolverine were older...i.e. Old Man Logan.

Patrick Stewart Thinks Wolverine Sequel Will Be End Of X-Men Franchise For Him

Playing the part of Charles Xavier is old hat for the talented Patrick Stewart, but the actor does see an end coming for his take on the character. That end will most likely culminate with the upcoming Wolverine 3, which doesn't have an official title yet.

"I would imagine this is probably the end of this franchise for me. But the thing about science fiction and fantasy is that you can never, ever say it's the end, it's over."

While he is reprising a familiar role, Stewart went on to say that this version of the character is not the one you've come to know from previous movies.

"A very different Charles Xavier, that's all I'm allowed to say. Nothing like the Charles Xavier you've seen in the past."

Patrick Stewart Thinks Wolverine Sequel Will Be End Of X-Men Franchise For Him

Playing the part of Charles Xavier is old hat for the talented Patrick Stewart, but the actor does see an end coming for his take on the character. That end will most likely culminate with the upcoming Wolverine 3, which doesn't have an official title yet.

"I would imagine this is probably the end of this franchise for me. But the thing about science fiction and fantasy is that you can never, ever say it's the end, it's over."

While he is reprising a familiar role, Stewart went on to say that this version of the character is not the one you've come to know from previous movies.

"A very different Charles Xavier, that's all I'm allowed to say. Nothing like the Charles Xavier you've seen in the past."

hm Onslaught?

Fans jumped to the conclusion Hugh Jackman was deathly sick when he posted a weathered Logan picture.

Hugh Jackman Shows Off Old Man Logan Look For Wolverine 3

pxSMCua.png

Hugh Jackman has taken to his social networks to seemingly tease his Old Man Logan look for the third Wolverine movie.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Jackman posted, which includes a platter of fish in the image.

The image of the 47-year-old Jackman looking a lot older and weathered than his usual self has actually caused some fans concern.

WOLVERINE 3's Villain Revealed?

PQmpdhG.jpg

For X-Men fans, the post-credits scene featured in the recent X-Men: Apocalypse is incredibly exciting, as it teases that the movie franchise will soon introduce one of Marvel Comics' best villains: the genetics-obsessed Mister Sinister. That being said, thanks to producer Simon Kinberg's vague comments, it hasn't been exactly clear where the character would show up next. Now we have confirmation: Mister Sinister will be the villain in The Wolverine 3.

We now know this thanks to the audio commentary featuring Simon Kinberg and director Bryan Singer that is attached to the digital release of X-Men: Apocalypse - which just came out this past Friday. As the post-credits scene begins to roll, Kinberg and Singer discuss the Deadpool 2 teaser idea that they ultimately had to scrap, but wrap up that little bit of trivia by confirming that the Mister Sinister tease is indeed a method of preparing audiences for 2017's untitled Wolverine 3.

b89653b4d7f1b95b59a709f9fa7265723930eb96.jpg

Director James Mangold Says Wolverine 3 Footage Coming Soon

Hugh Jackman's third and final Wolverine solo film, which is still untitled (rumored to be Weapon X) at this time and will also probably be the last X-Men film that Patrick Stewart appears in, wrapped principal photography last month, and director James Mangold is already hard at work in the editing room, cutting and piecing the film together.

Aside from Mister Sinister (a.k.a. Nathaniel Essex) and probably X-23 (a.k.a. Laura Kinney) appearing, much of the film still remains shrouded in secrecy; however, Mangold assured an excited fan that the veil of secrecy will be lifted "very soon."

RFJZbmD.png

WOLVERINE 3's Villain Revealed?

PQmpdhG.jpg

For X-Men fans, the post-credits scene featured in the recent X-Men: Apocalypse is incredibly exciting, as it teases that the movie franchise will soon introduce one of Marvel Comics' best villains: the genetics-obsessed Mister Sinister. That being said, thanks to producer Simon Kinberg's vague comments, it hasn't been exactly clear where the character would show up next. Now we have confirmation: Mister Sinister will be the villain in The Wolverine 3.

We now know this thanks to the audio commentary featuring Simon Kinberg and director Bryan Singer that is attached to the digital release of X-Men: Apocalypse - which just came out this past Friday. As the post-credits scene begins to roll, Kinberg and Singer discuss the Deadpool 2 teaser idea that they ultimately had to scrap, but wrap up that little bit of trivia by confirming that the Mister Sinister tease is indeed a method of preparing audiences for 2017's untitled Wolverine 3.

b89653b4d7f1b95b59a709f9fa7265723930eb96.jpg

1aka7a.jpg

Bryan Cranston Explains Why He Wants To Play X-Men Villain Mister Sinister

:wishluck:

And yet this was today's update.

Wolverine 3 Director Addresses Mr. Sinister Reports

The famous X-Men villain made headlines following the release of X-Men: Apocalypse since producers Bryan Singer and Simon Kinberg said the character would appear in Wolverine 3. But, if you ask the film’s director, he’s never heard of the sinister fellow.

RG1NZvq.png

Those fans only grew more confused as the director continued his social media spree. Responding to a fan, James said, “I hear he's [Mr. Sinister] in my movie. Going back to cutting room to look for him.”

The director then remarked it was “kinda funny kinda funny how a hundred media "news" outlets think a DVD commentary is a source for news headlines.”