• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

My bad he's 5'3

detail.jpg

KG01C.jpg

First appearance? hm

From the horse's mouth :o

lol That's an old and always redundant argument. Which no doubt will be revisited many many times over in the future

I remember that trading card (first image), it came with this guy:

5d8715bf-03e3-41be-a249-766ce5c5b20c.jpg

It's also part of the Marvel Series I set by Impel. I think it was in there first, but am not sure when that figure was released. I believe 1990 ToyBiz was DC only and the Marvel cards debuted in 1991.

Sabertooth?

Blob? Is he still alive?

Sabretooth would be pretty good though.

So who are they going to use since they can't use HULK?

Isn't this movie already sounding lame since Hulk can't be involved. (shrug)

Juggernaut. Sabretooth. Beast. Bishop. Omega Red. Mister Sinister. Blob. Forge. Gambit. Thing (if they wanted to get that crossover started). Storm. Deadpool. Cable...

Fox could really pull from many X-franchise or FF characters.

Even the geography will be different. No Las Vegas = Hammer Falls without the Thor license. They could have Magneto be one warlord and Dr. Doom the other, if they want to revisit the Incredible Crash Dummies Doom they created. It's going to be so many different substitutions and compromises that I wish that they would pick another story. There are so many good Wolverine stories out there, that they don't have to shoehorn in Old Man Logan. Heck, make it a movie where Daken is first introduced. Or X-23.

Tie it into the Weapon X story where they went underground and rather than control Wolverine, tried to clone him. It took 23 attempts, but X-23 was finally created. X-23 is sent by the new Weapon X to take Wolverine out. They fight, yada, yada, yada and X-23 comes to realize how she's been manipulatd by Weapon X and Wolverine just wants to be left alone and retire in peace. Final scene is a girl named Laura Kinney being dropped off at the Xavier Institute and Logan saying "There are good people here. People like us. Mutants. They helped me once when I had nowhere else to turn and evolved me from an animal into a hero. They can do the same thing for you."

Cue X-23/Laura Kinney as the "new" Wolverine in the X-Men flicks so you don't have to re-cast Logan.

Wolverine 3 Starts Filming In A Month, Always Designed As R-Rated

THR mentions their sources say that going R has been the plan since the get-go, starting with the edgy Comic-Con teaser image of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine essentially flipping a bird, er, a claw. The new Wolverine movie will begin shooting in about a month and director James Mangold and writer Michael Green are doing their R-rated treatment of the X-Men's trademark bad boy.

Guess we'll start seeing site and character photos real soon.

I would love to see an X-23 appearance.

Was there a test tube scene in previous movies?

Probably in almost all the lab-related scenes!

Then if they don't throw Cyber in there somewhere, I am going to be pissed lol

(Back story) I paid an insane amount for a Wolvie #80 to add to my Cyber appearance collection just because of that stupid test tube.....

(Back story) I paid an insane amount for a Wolvie #80 to add to my Cyber appearance collection just because of that stupid test tube.....

I had absolutely no idea who that was until a quick Google search, but he looks badass :applause:

I had absolutely no idea who that was until a quick Google search, but he looks badass :applause:

Seriously pick up the Blood Hungry TPB if you come across it. Just simply awesome artwork and storyline. Reprints Marvel Comics Presents #85 - 92

Seriously pick up the Blood Hungry TPB if you come across it. Just simply awesome artwork and storyline. Reprints Marvel Comics Presents #85 - 92

Will do, thanks man! :foryou: