• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

RUMOR: Could This Be The Title Of ‘The Wolverine’ Sequel?

While many have been speculating that the upcoming James Mangold directed sequel to The Wolverine would be based on Old Man Logan, that’s likely not the case. I’ve heard from numerous sources that the film would be based on another story involving the character and recent set images seemingly hint at that story being an influence. Now a new rumor has hit that might push those rumors even further away. Gamezone is reporting that sources close to the project have revealed to them that the film’s title will be…wait for it…

Weapon X. The film’s production has been quite secretive but a number of rumors surrounding it recently and the post-credits scene at the end of X-Men: Apocalypse might lean towards there being some validity to this rumor.

I hope this isn't the case. I would love to see Old Man Logan told on the big screen. It is one of my favorite stories from the last 15 years.

Me too who the Hell wants to see Weapon X again. Didn't we see enough of that in earlier X-men films with Stryker.

I have no desire to see if its Weapon X, but it sounds with the Reavers like its going that way.

The problem is the Old Man Logan story doesn't fit in at all with current continuity.

It doesn't matter at all to me or you, but the general population would get very confused by the events in old man logan, and the only way to do it is to do yet another alternate timeline movie which they just did.

Is to bad, but I am convinced Old Man Logan won't happen. :(

If you don't get enough calcium in your diet, you are very prone to cramps. Same with potassium.

Unless I have an extreme regenerative ability. Do I need to drink any milk at all in that case? Probably not.

Nobody in the movies goes to the bathroom either.

RUMOR: Possible WOLVERINE 3 Character Breakdown For 'X-23' Surfaces

sNteHsy.png

That Hashtag Show, whose track record includes nailing the Iron Fist casting, has been able to obtain a possible breakdown for a mysterious young female character, code name "Zoe," that they believe may actually be the mutant clone X-23, who has been widely rumored to have a major presence in the eagerly awaited James Mangold-directed sequel. The breakdown is intentionally vague and doesn't offer much of a hint in regards to her mutant abilities, but the characterization, which describes her being raised in captivity and her personality as being "temperamental, impulsive, and feral," is more or less spot-on with how X-23 has been previously depicted on television and in the comics. Check it out for yourself below:

• Code Name: Zoe
  • 12-to-15 year-old girl
  • A pound puppy, raised in captivity in a time of battle, without support systems of a normal childhood.
  • She has no family and until now, has never left the compound in which she was born.
  • She has an authentic intensity - Her expressions & body language speak volumes, without words.
  • Once released in the outside world, everything is new, every experience and every image a first.
  • This does not mean everything is wonderful or wonderous. Some thing she sees (things we might regard as conventional) may scare her or anger her and things we may find interesting may bore her.
  • She has not been instructed in many social conventions - she can eat like an animal. She studies and often mimics people's behavior.
  • She has a high IQ, but is also a temperamental, impuslive and feral creature that can raise genuine mayhem.
  • She is a girl that has never been kissed. Looking for a real girl - not made up or done up. Also with genuine edge, not made up or put on.
  • Martial arts or gymnastics experience preferred but not necessary - but actress must be extremely physical and able to improvise scenes without necessarily resorting to speech. Do not play it "cute."

New Batch Of WOLVERINE 3 Set Photos Feature Old Man Logan And...Is That X-23?

Earlier today, a possible character breakdown for X-23 surfaced which revealed that Fox are looking for someone between 12 - 15 to play that character in Wolverine 3. The unknown actress below could very well be her, but she looks a little young. However, the fact that she appears to have been shot in the chest but is walking around looking perfectly fine could point to this being a younger version.

After all, it's entirely possible that this movie is going to take place over a number of years and that this is the young Laura Kinney who Logan and Charles Xavier somehow end up saving.

hugh-jackman-films-more-wolverine-3-scenes-with-young-co-star-01.jpg

hugh-jackman-films-more-wolverine-3-scenes-with-young-co-star-06.jpg

hugh-jackman-films-more-wolverine-3-scenes-with-young-co-star-04.jpg

Possible Wolverine 3 Title Has Been Registered By Fox

wolverine-weaponx-182601.png

Rumors that the next sequel to The Wolverine will be titled Wolverine: Weapon X, or just Weapon X, have been given a huge shot in the arm this weekend with the revelation that 20th Century Fox has apparently registered the domain WolverineWeaponX.com.

This comes on the heels of X-Men: Apocalypse, in which Hugh Jackman's Wolverine appeared briefly, sporting his Weapon X...ahh...outfit? I'm not sure what to call that thing. Anyway, the diaper, helmet, and tubes ensemble that appeared in a Marvel Comics Presents storyline that featured Wolverine's Weapon X backstory.

rV9TJcH.png

BWS is worth it IMO.

I've got a well read TPB, still love to read it once and awhile

Though I guess now it's going to cost me to finish the run

It will. And MCP isn't easy to find in high grade. Learned that from gettting the Kieth run right after Weapon X.

Pages are like tissue paper

It will. And MCP isn't easy to find in high grade. Learned that from gettting the Kieth run right after Weapon X.

I grabbed 10 of the 13(?) in 9.8, so it won't be too bad hopefully.

The Keith run is pretty sweet :cloud9:

Thanks :) I LOVE Cyber. Really hope the Wolverine Reboot in 10 years or so will have that storyline in it.

Thanks :) I LOVE Cyber. Really hope the Wolverine Reboot in 10 years or so will have that storyline in it.

Those were some of my introduction to Wolverine as a character, and Cyber's hat was incredible. lol

Those were some of my introduction to Wolverine as a character, and Cyber's hat was incredible. lol

lol I think it's in the Indiana Jones quality of hats

Time to blend in, where's my ratty trench coat and sun hat.

Time to blend in, where's my ratty trench coat and sun hat.

hm They were in Madripoor after all lol