• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

Wolverine 3 Casting For Drug Dealers, Prostitutes, And Gang Members

According to a casting call released earlier today on a Facebook page intended for extras casting, a film whose e-mail response address names it as Juarez is looking for the following parts:

DRUG DEALERS: Men over the age of 18, any ethnicity, who appear to be in their 20s-50s

PROSTITUTES: Women over the age of 18, any ethnicity, who appear to be in their 20s-30s

HOMELESS: Men & Women over the age of 18, any ethnicity, who appear to be in their 30s-60s

CARTEL GANG MEMBERS: Hispanic-looking men over the age of 18 who appear to be in their 20s-40s

Juarez is understood to be the working title for the new Wolverine film.

To be considered for casting, potential actors have to be present for a wardrobe fitting on June 23.

DRIVE & CONTAGION Composer Cliff Martinez Set To Score James Mangold's WOLVERINE 3

After scoring a number of films for acclaimed directors Nicolas Winding Refn & Steven Soderbergh over the years, composer Cliff Martinez is ready to embark on a whole new kind of challenge in the world of comic book movies.

Earlier today, Film Music Reporter learned that Martinez has signed on to score James Mangold's upcoming Wolverine sequel, which stars the Academy Award-nominated Hugh Jackman in his final outing as the fan-favorite hero. He'll take over from Marco Beltrami, who scored 2013's The Wolverine. Details on the film's plot are being kept under lock-and-key, but it's been heavily rumored that the film could possibly be a loose adaptation of the Old Man Logan and/or Death of Wolverine storylines. Principal photography is currently underway in New Orleans.

Martinez is best known for his work on over ten different Soderbergh projects for film and television, including Sex, Lies, and Videotape, King of the Hill, Traffic, Contagion, and The Knick. He also recently scored Drive and The Neon Demon for Winding Refn, Spring Breakers for Harmoney Korine, and The Normal Heart for Ryan Murphy. His work can be heard next in the Jackie Chan/Pierce Brosnan-starrer The Foreigner.

Wolverine 3 Casting For Drug Dealers, Prostitutes, And Gang Members

According to a casting call released earlier today on a Facebook page intended for extras casting, a film whose e-mail response address names it as Juarez is looking for the following parts:

DRUG DEALERS: Men over the age of 18, any ethnicity, who appear to be in their 20s-50s

PROSTITUTES: Women over the age of 18, any ethnicity, who appear to be in their 20s-30s

HOMELESS: Men & Women over the age of 18, any ethnicity, who appear to be in their 30s-60s

CARTEL GANG MEMBERS: Hispanic-looking men over the age of 18 who appear to be in their 20s-40s

Juarez is understood to be the working title for the new Wolverine film.

To be considered for casting, potential actors have to be present for a wardrobe fitting on June 23.

I can be a homeless cartel gang member drug dealer who hangs out with prostitutes.

Can someone explain to me why any one with any intelligence thinks this movie wont be another epic POS?

How can you use the Old Man Logan storyline when you don't own the rights to most of the characters?

No Hulk so who cares.

Edited by NewWorldOrder

Can someone explain to me why any one with any intelligence thinks this movie wont be another epic POS?

How can you use the Old Man Logan storyline when you don't own the rights to most of the characters?

No Hulk so who cares.

No Hawkeyes!

The Wolverine seems to be the only one they got half right so far. And that's stretching it.

I'm looking forward to the reboot in 5-10 years and hope they get to the roots and Madripoor.

That would be epic

No Hulk so who cares.

to my understanding they have abandoned the Old Man Logan story for a Weapon X story that features the creation of a female wolverine X23 ( and handing the Wolverine mantle to this new character ).

As badly as Marvel and Hollyweird have screwed up the Wolverine character lately, I find myself hoping that Wolverine 3 is five minutes long and just rips off the Poochie death scene from the Simpsons. Imagine:

Camera pans from back to front as Hugh Jackman surveys a desolate landscape.

Zoom in on Jackman's face as he looks at the camera, opens his mouth to speak, and freeze frame.

Voice over by Denzel Washington - "I have to go now, my planet needs me."

Jackman awkwardly flies off screen.

Screen splash written in crayon - "Wolverine died on the way to his home planet."

Roll credits.

No Hulk so who cares.

to my understanding they have abandoned the Old Man Logan story for a Weapon X story that features the creation of a female wolverine X23 ( and handing the Wolverine mantle to this new character ).

Megan Fox as the Wolverina. Oh boy! :frustrated:

As badly as Marvel and Hollyweird have screwed up the Wolverine character lately, I find myself hoping that Wolverine 3 is five minutes long and just rips off the Poochie death scene from the Simpsons. Imagine:

Zoom in on Jackman's face as he looks at the camera, opens his mouth to speak, and freeze frame.

Screen splash written in crayon - "Wolverine died on the way to his home planet."

Roll credits.

"Always recycle...TO THE EXTREME!!!"

Roll credits.

lol

Hello Logan, you look like you have something to say. Do you?

They have all been pretty awful. It took the rights reverting to Marvel to get Spidey right, the same goes with Wolverine. All long as fox has the character, it will suck.

No Hulk so who cares.

Odd, as Hugh Jackman as Logan/Wolverine was great in 'Days of Future Past' and 'The Wolverine', in addition to his early appearances in 'X-Men' and 'X2'.

I'd like to assume James Mangold and Jackman are both wanting this to end on a high note versus a fizzle. I guess it depends on your outlook for the film.

No Hulk so who cares.

Odd, as Hugh Jackman as Logan/Wolverine was great in 'Days of Future Past' and 'The Wolverine', in addition to his early appearances in 'X-Men' and 'X2'.

I'd like to assume James Mangold and Jackman are both wanting this to end on a high note versus a fizzle. I guess it depends on your outlook for the film.

IMHO, Hugh Jackman's portrayal has never been the problem with bad Wolverine and Wolverine related movies. He and many others have just had the misfortune of being stuck in some horribly written projects. I mean, think about his "escape" from Alkali Lake in Origins:

"Hey, don't shoot me in the head! Now where's the food court? $10.95 for a turkey club and a Coke!?! Ahh, F it, I'm hungry. Do you guys validate by the way? No! Eh, its cool, can you point me towards the closest exit though?"

Luckily Apocalypse rectified that.

Okay, where is this movie going now?

lol

LwFMTJm.png

And that has to be a recent photo of him in the gym. Here he is with his wife caught walking around New York the other day.

35EBDC8B00000578-0-image-m-3_1467587490750.jpg

hm