• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Darkowl said:

This is where I just ignore everything you say about Logan. lol

Think of all the time and trouble Bolivar Trask could've saved...if only he had thought of creating an "agent" that would wipe out all mutation and then deploy it in high fructose corn syrup :D

It would be even funnier if it weren't so lame.

4 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Think of all the time and trouble Bolivar Trask could've saved...if only he had thought of creating an "agent" that would wipe out all mutation and then deploy it in high fructose corn syrup :D

It would be even funnier if it weren't so lame.

You can ruin plots with fairly simple logic to just about any movie, especially comic book or sci-fi movies. In this case, for Logan, critics and the audience were in agreement, it was a hit (RT has it over 90% for both I think). I agree too. It was very well done. Was it perfect, no, but an excellent comic book movie. Not your cup of tea? fine, but don't try to pin reasons why I or others liked it to pure violence and language. Just because you didnt like it doesn't mean you are right and the 90+% are wrong.

Everyone has their own tastes, theres no right or wrong to it. I've seen movies that everyone else absolutely loved and I thought was "meh" or terrible. I didn't think everyone else was crazy or try to come up with stupid reasoning why they liked it. And vice versa, Ive seen movies that Ive liked and everyone else hated. Im usually less willing to admit some of those though. ha.

9 hours ago, Logan510 said:

I just saw this POS on Cable....I must be a masochist, but I was bored.

I can only imagine so many people liked it because they got to see Wolverine slash people apart grindhouse style or because they got to see Prof X use the F word.

Adamantium poisoning? :facepalm:

If it wasn't so boring and terrible I would've found it almost funny.

What... a.... surprise :eyeroll:

39 minutes ago, bane said:

What... a.... surprise :eyeroll:

Who would've thought that high fructose corn syrup would finally get rid of the mutant menace lol

Edited by Logan510

2 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

If they reviews are that high on both sides, its probably not their tastes that are the issue. Just saying

I don't like or dislike a movie based on what other people think of it.

That movie was ridiculous.

19 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I don't like or dislike a movie based on what other people think of it.

That movie was ridiculous.

Disliking a movie is no big deal. Even calling it ridiculous or ludicrous is not. But, when trying to explain that everyone else liked it purely for a specific reason or reasons (language and violence?) and beyond that its , you leave yourself open for the shots. Even ridicule since the critical audience which wouldn't fall into that category liked it.

Simply say you don't like it, justify why and stand by it. Trying to explain why everyone else is wrong is really a losing battle.

On 12/24/2017 at 12:54 AM, Darkowl said:

This is where I just ignore everything you say about Logan. lol

you're talking to the guy that opined jackman was horrible in the role (not just in logan, but across all the films), because he's too tall and handsome (a "joke," he said). i'd put him on ignore if I didn't so like having mmehdy as my only one, ever. 

Edited by Straw-Man

Just now, Straw-Man said:

you're talking to the guy that opined jackman was horrible in the role (not just in logan, across all the films), because he's too tall and handsome. i'd put him on ignore if I didn't so like having mmehdy as my only one, ever. 

He can’t help if he likes short people :banana: