• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #4 Sandman club!

63 posts in this topic

Nothing near like Ghost Town's book but here is my humble copy:

ASM4.jpg

Jaw dropping (worship) The colors and registration is perfect! I miss being in this club :frustrated: Had an 8.5 copy two years but sold it. I'll be back again.

outside of an AF 15 or ASM 1, which is your favorite Spidey in the 2-20 run?

Toss-up between 3 and 4. I'd pick either one or just have both lol

I like 3 slightly more :)

ASM4.jpg

Jaw dropping (worship) The colors and registration is perfect! I miss being in this club :frustrated: Had an 8.5 copy two years but sold it. I'll be back again.

Toss-up between 3 and 4. I'd pick either one or just have both lol

I like 3 slightly more :)

Can't go wrong with 1st Doc Ock :grin:

I would choose 4 just slightly over 2 to own, but my favorite to read is 19.

Totally agree with 4 over 2 (thumbs u

Old man vulture just doesn't really do it for me compared to just about any other Spidey villain.

ASM4.jpg

My favorite of that run is 14! I got Stan Lee to autograph my very first one of that issue. Green Goblin is my favorite character, followed closely by Thanos.

Club me. I will be selling this one along with some other early high grade Spideys in the upcoming Heritage auction so I thought I'd join while I still can. Not as nice as Barton's but still solid. You be the judge…

OaVml3.jpg

Club me. I will be selling this one along with some other early high grade Spideys in the upcoming Heritage auction so I thought I'd join while I still can. Not as nice as Barton's but still solid. You be the judge…

OaVml3.jpg

:headbang: Nice!

OaVml3.jpg

I would have paid good money for that book, but I refuse to bid on Heritage. There is no end to all the additonal cost that they charge.

Why not try to sell it here at the boards first? It would have saved you the commission and the 3% BP.