• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant first appearances (quick version for beginners) Now with pictures!
2 2

1,097 posts in this topic

So which books had coupons? I can't seem to find a checklist. I don't want to have to handle all line to verify which ones had them or not would help.

Thanks!

Magnus 1-8

Harbinger 1-6

So which books had coupons? I can't seem to find a checklist. I don't want to have to handle all line to verify which ones had them or not would help.

Thanks!

Magnus 1-8

Harbinger 1-6

Thanks! For some reason I thought more did

It's interesting they mention the last issues being rare. That is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this thread. I bet the last 10 or so issues of each run had pretty small print runs and very few people were probably collecting them at that point. Most probably ended up getting dinged up in quarter bins. I'm not saying those last issues will surpass the more significant key issues in value, but they are definitely scarcer.

It's interesting they mention the last issues being rare. That is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this thread. I bet the last 10 or so issues of each run had pretty small print runs and very few people were probably collecting them at that point. Most probably ended up getting dinged up in quarter bins. I'm not saying those last issues will surpass the more significant key issues in value, but they are definitely scarcer.

The final issues are definitely scarce, but I wouldn't advise reading them.

...if you value your sanity in any way.

That bad, huh?

That bad, huh?

Worse.

X-O Bike.

I'm ready for the feeding frenzy.

Harblot_1.jpg

Yea I am a little bit chapped. I just sold a boat load of these to Dino before the announcement......he obviously knew something I didnt. lol, I should have realized that he was giving me the inside scoop and I missed it lol

Yea I am a little bit chapped. I just sold a boat load of these to Dino before the announcement......he obviously knew something I didnt. lol, I should have realized that he was giving me the inside scoop and I missed it lol

I sold the CEO a 1994 Valiant press kit he had never seen before that contained a celebration video and B&W posters. He had plans to use some of the images in a publication they were working on.

:ohnoez:

That bad, huh?

Worse.

X-O Bike.

And not a motorcycle. An actual bike.

That bad, huh?

Worse.

X-O Bike.

And not a motorcycle. An actual bike.

Dear god...you weren't kidding;

5C7AC34E-599A-49DD-AABD-D9BF76D9C578.jpg

http://onlythevaliant.com/2012/04/x-os-greatest-moments-number-9-x-o-bike/

Nize! What kept you from selling these before now? hm

I've flipped MANY books in the last 12 years or so but the the pre-Unity Valiants that I've hoarded rarely see the light of day. I almost never solicit them. I was buying these Harb #1s when they came up on eBay for under $10 probably pre 2005. I can afford to sit on these for a while longer.

What character do you guys think IS or represents Valiant?

DC Comics - Superman

Marvel Comics - Spider-Man

Valiant ___________?

Without Magnus or Solar, I'd say X-O or Harbinger.

DC Comics - Superman

Valiant ___________?

I love this discussion point

For me it is too hard to say just one

X-O Manowar

Bloodshot

Shadowman

Rai

too tough to pick for me.

DC Comics - Superman

Valiant ___________?

I would say its Bloodshot! I thought Rai could have been "that dude" but IMO he hasn't taken that leap.