• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Larry Hama
1 1

11 posts in this topic

He doesn't take come comissions at least that was his stance at a show last december. I habe some great hama sketches on blanks for sale if interested.

Par2ch is correct. Hama is the guest I am sponsoring for a small local non profit con and he mentioned something similar to what Par2ch said.

3 hours ago, Spideyguy2000 said:

Does anyone know what Larry Hama currently charges for comic book signatures? I have approx: 15-20 comics as I have never seen him at a con before and have been saving up.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

When I saw him a year or so ago, his stance was “3 free, let’s negotiate if there are more.”

Things may have changed since I saw him last, but he’s a very reasonable and friendly guy.  

On 3/15/2018 at 8:29 AM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Does anyone know where he will be signing at Wondercon next week? I didn't see an artist alley location listed

The online Artists Alley guide doesn't say, but the QuickGuide they just published says that Larry Hama will be at C-01 in Artists Alley.