• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Hulkbuster? Iron Man 304 or 305?

31 posts in this topic

Is that an Official Age?

If so, why doesn't CGC have a sub-forum for it?

If not, then why isn't this thread in Modern where it belongs?

It makes me feel old, but many people posting/reading the modern forum were not born when these books were released.

It makes me feel old, but many people posting/reading the modern forum were not born when these books were released.

Then you need to petition CGC to create a new forum for this undiscovered age.

Then you need to petition CGC to create a new forum for this undiscovered age.

Does CGC have a forum for "Atom Age" or "Platinum Age"? Aren't those official Ages?

Since alot of the "drek" from the post Copper Age to the great comic book crash of the 90's is now becoming somewhat collectible, it may be time to bang the pots for an official "Chromium Age" forum...

And.........this is a modern book, not a copper.

This thread should be moved.

Agreed, and all the "but, but, but it's not Modern" dimwits need to petition CGC to create a Loser Age subsection for speculator 90's books.

Since alot of the "drek" from the post Copper Age to the great comic book crash of the 90's is now becoming somewhat collectible, it may be time to bang the pots for an official "Chromium Age" forum...

I totally agree, but until then, MODERN is the area for a comic from 1994. :rulez:

Is there a consensus on the key (if there is such a thing) first book for the Hulkbuster armor? Is it Iron Man 304? Is that a full appearance or cameo? Is 305 the true first full appearance?

Thanks in advance for the insight

304 - first appearance

305 - second appearance

/thread

:shy:

-slym