• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Earl Collection Promotional Sale Feb 1 - 7th

68 posts in this topic

Bob and I would be very grateful if anyone who is still having problems can just tell us what platform (Mac / Windows) and what browser (IE / Firefox / Safari / etc.) they are running on.

Windows 2000 Firefox 1.0 = not working

Windows 2000 IE 6.0 = not working

Windows 98 IE 6.0 = not working

Windows NT IE 6.0 = not working

All different computers in my office. But hey, it works for Bob so there must not be a problem. yeahok.gif

Now, I can only access the first page of the Atlas, Marvel, Timely listings in the regular catalog! Christo_pull_hair.gif

..I have no problem with it,...rookie.... smirk.gif

It works with my bookmarked link but not through the stupid link provided by deathlok! Maybe I bought the JLA 93! cloud9.gif

It works now... go to www.highgradecomics.com.. but everything good is gone by the looks of it.. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Yup, works on all platforms at my office now.

Either there were no HG books to start with or they are all sold.

I thought that you only bought Marvels anyways so why do you care? confused.gif

It works now... go to www.highgradecomics.com.. but everything good is gone by the looks of it.. Christo_pull_hair.gif

That's what you get for thinking. 893naughty-thumb.gif

That's what you get for thinking. 893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

Now, I can only access the first page of the Atlas, Marvel, Timely listings in the regular catalog! Christo_pull_hair.gif

It works with my bookmarked link but not through the stupid link provided by deathlok! Maybe I bought the JLA 93! cloud9.gif

You '. The link I listed works fine, the one in Bob's sig line doesn't work at all. frustrated.gif

You '. The link I listed works fine, the one in Bob's sig line doesn't work at all. frustrated.gif

Screw u...when I entered the site through the special offers link provided by you, it doesn't work properly either...fool! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Screw u...when I entered the site through the special offers link provided by you, it doesn't work properly either...fool! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Screw U more. 893censored-thumb.gif Both links I provided work just fine. Maybe you have trouble typing them in with one hand. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif foolio. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif