• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Earl Collection Promotional Sale Feb 1 - 7th

68 posts in this topic

I bet he'll have the problem fixed on the 8th... poke2.gifflowerred.gif

Jim

You do it the hard way by going through all the DC listings.

The books are marked down in his regular listings.

Rookie! mad.gif

Doesn't work that way either...been there, done that... tongue.gif

Jim

Jim

Rookie! mad.gif

Jim

..same here...I can't even get the DC page to load... crazy.gif

Jim

Rookie! mad.gif

Jim

Rookies!! Me and g got it worked out... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

Rookie! mad.gif

Jim

...good,...maybe you can get to picking out china patterns and place settings later with your free time....

Jim

Rookie! mad.gif

Jim

...good,...maybe you can get to picking out china patterns and place settings later with your free time....

Like I'll have time after processing all those great DC's from the Earl Collection? Right! 27_laughing.gif

Hi everyone,

I'm the web developer responsible for building Bob's new site. When Bob told me people were having problems earlier today, I immediately tested the whole site but found no problems. Bob didn't see anything wrong on his computer, either. I found it interesting that one or two people had temporary difficulty that then cleared up, while others couldn't use the site after repeated attempts.

Bob and I would be very grateful if anyone who is still having problems can just tell us what platform (Mac / Windows) and what browser (IE / Firefox / Safari / etc.) they are running on. Note that just the other day I fixed a problem where the letter selection drop-downs weren't working on Mac / IE. Everything seemed to be working on all browsers at that point, but I want to make sure that my fix didn't introduce problems for some people.

Especially with the re-launch still so new, we're definitely keeping an eye out for feedback and committed to making sure the site is working properly. Thanks for your patience and help!

-- Lou

www.j2-interactive.com

I'm using IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158 on Windows XP and I'm still having problems...

...doesn't matter anymore as all the good stuff is probably already gone...

Jim

popcorn.gif

I'm using IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158 on Windows XP and I'm still having problems...

...doesn't matter anymore as all the good stuff is probably already gone...

Jim

popcorn.gif
screwy.gif

Hi everyone,

I'm the web developer responsible for building Bob's new site. When Bob told me people were having problems earlier today, I immediately tested the whole site but found no problems. Bob didn't see anything wrong on his computer, either. I found it interesting that one or two people had temporary difficulty that then cleared up, while others couldn't use the site after repeated attempts.

Bob and I would be very grateful if anyone who is still having problems can just tell us what platform (Mac / Windows) and what browser (IE / Firefox / Safari / etc.) they are running on. Note that just the other day I fixed a problem where the letter selection drop-downs weren't working on Mac / IE. Everything seemed to be working on all browsers at that point, but I want to make sure that my fix didn't introduce problems for some people.

Especially with the re-launch still so new, we're definitely keeping an eye out for feedback and committed to making sure the site is working properly. Thanks for your patience and help!

-- Lou

www.j2-interactive.com

Actually, I am still having some difficulty with accessing other parts of the Earl collection. I am using Windows XP and Firefox.

Hi everyone,

-- Lou

www.j2-interactive.com

Actually, I am still having some difficulty with accessing other parts of the Earl collection. I am using Windows XP and Firefox.

Arrgggh....I can't view anything other than the first page of the Earl collection now. Windows XP and Firefox! crazy.gif

Hi everyone,

-- Lou

www.j2-interactive.com

Arrgggh....I can't view anything other than the first page of the Earl collection now. Windows XP and Firefox! crazy.gif
27_laughing.gif

On my home computer (Windows 98 crazy.gif & IE) I get the same behavior as others reported: the first page only of the Earl Collection. Also searching through the catalog has the same problem: I can see the A-D page of the Marvel listings, but cannot access the DC pages. confused-smiley-013.gif Note all was working fine this past weekend when I placed my first order with Bob!

I'll check the site from work later (W2K & IE)

On my home computer (Windows 98 crazy.gif & IE) I get the same behavior as others reported: the first page only of the Earl Collection. Also searching through the catalog has the same problem: I can see the A-D page of the Marvel listings, but cannot access the DC pages. confused-smiley-013.gif Note all was working fine this past weekend when I placed my first order with Bob!

I'll check the site from work later (W2K & IE)

FWIW I just checked from my work system and everything is fine. Not sure if a problem was fixed on your end, or if using IE 6.0.2800.1106CO under Windows 2000 made the difference. confused-smiley-013.gif

...I was able to get in later by using direct access to the page outside the link provided in here,...but by the the time I got there all the good books were gone,....Who stole my JLA #93 dammit!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif