• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

comicsyte95'S Feedback thread
2 2

35 posts in this topic

he bought some books from me, paid quick, good communication. Great transaction all the way around, thanks so much!

he bought some books from me, paid quick, good communication. Great transaction all the way around, thanks so much!

Oops, he did it again. That is, bought some comics, paid quickly, and communicated well. Thanks again!!!

Oops, he did it again. That is, bought some comics, paid quickly, and communicated well. Thanks again!!!

+ 1

Quickly becoming my favorite buyer

Chris is a fantastic customer! Very friendly and paid quickly. Absolutely no complaints! I hope to do business with him again!

+ 1

Quickly becoming my favorite buyer

he bought from me again. and as always, it was smooth as butter. thanks.

Purchased a bunch of books from Chris' recent sales thread. They were shipped quickly and securely and all were better than expected! Chris is always a great guy to deal with as well. Highly recommended!

Frank

A CGC I would do business with in the future. He offered up some TPBs, one of which I was the lucky recipient of. Super communicative and mailed the item quickly/securely. All in all a stand up guy.

I'll keep an eye out for future sales threads. Thanks.

A truly great customer! Would gladly do business again and again.