• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

comicsyte95'S Feedback thread
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Chris "out-posted" me on a book in one of the sales threads, and offered to send me the book after he won it fair & square.  Truly a nice gesture and very appreciated.  Will definitely do business with him in the future!  Thanks again Chris! (thumbsu

Recently purchased an ASM 121 from Chris. My first purchase from this seller.Wow was I impressed with how helpful, kind and friendly Chris is. Not only that, the box he sent the ASM was completely trashed by the USPS but since he packaged it so incredibly well, there was no damage to the slab!

Books just arrived that I bought from comicsyte95’s recent sales thread. Great communication, quick shipping, and very securely packaged. All books in the condition described. Very happy and would be glad to deal with him again!

:)

First transaction with Chris as someone brand new to the boards. Excellent and courteous communication all the way through from invoice to shipment. Was always quick to respond. Books arrived as described and shipped quickly. Would recommend and buy from again myself. Thank you!