• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% off Guide HG Raw SA/BA

101 posts in this topic

are you the culprit? sign-rantpost.gif

better to be lucky than good! confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess that would depend on what you're lucky at, and what your good at! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif

I'll take lucky at love AND buying comics . . . and good at everything else! 27_laughing.gif

First Group all SOLD.

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Dibs on the Spidey. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You know how long I've been waiting for Steve to offer something here??? 27_laughing.gif

I meant that I want to buy it from YOU.

Which means they'll be sold again before I wake up... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

I feel your pain sorry.gif

So do I. Not that I couldn't be on then, but I have a wife requiring attention.

Wife... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

SA/BA Raw comics 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I can keep your wife company while you buy comics online if you want. devil.gif

27_laughing.gif

Actually, I doubt that you could... sumo.gif

I certainly might give it a try. devil.gif

SOLD

Starting Off Tonight is a three issue run of Silver-Age Green Lantern

#61 VF/NM (long crease at bottom is printer crease, small corner crease at bottom is only real defect)

#62 VF+ (very light corner crease and very light non color breaking spine stress at bottom)

#63 Looks NM but actually is wavy (as in probably moisture damage) so no grade (and no value) assigned.

Group Guide Value is $108 (no value assigned to #63) so YOUR PRICE $50 (less than 50%). SOLD

More in a little while!!!

GL61.jpg[/img]

GL62.jpg[/img]

GL63.jpg[/img]

Strange Tales #138 VF/NM (light corner crease, but does bend pages also, nothing else, perfect spine).

Guide Value is $55 (that's a joke) YOUR PRICE $27, forget that $18 (30% of guide).

ST138.jpg[/img]

Its actually like being able to sit by the refresh button and be ready to get the PM to Steve as fast as you can! More like a race. And with me being the fat kid, I never won many races sorry.gif However, the fast kids always let me block for them thumbsup2.gif

SOLD already.. Damn!!!

I tell ya, you gotta be quick to get in on these deals.Heck i dont even collect STT and thought about buying the last one.

I hesitated because he typed one thing then showed scans of another set of books. confused.gif

fool! you should have preempted the images and just bought them anyways! mwahahahhahhah...

no, i didn't get them either...but they were DCs, so that's okay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're showing 61, 64 & 65...are you doing that on purpose, just to mess with our heads?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah

Mess that one up, the books are the ones in the scan, not #61, 62 ,63

It's #61,64,65