• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Files returns

357 posts in this topic

New X-Files May Film This Summer

The UK's TV Wise states, according to sources, that it's hoped filming on the new X-Files can begin this Summer.

Scheduling is apparently said to be an issue as both Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny are involved with other projects. The good news is that Anderson isn't set to start filming the third season of The Fall until the end of the year, and Duchovny won't be filming this Summer as well, as his new series, Aquarius, launches on NBC in late May.

In addition to Anderson and Duchovny, series creator Chris Carter will be back on board with it said Carter will be directing, writing the scripts and executive producing the new X-Files.

It's also reported other cast members from the original series will return,, with an offer said to be out to Mitch Pileggi (Skinner).

:whee:

Never watched an episode. Just both the movies. But, I just bought Season One, So, I'll give it a try.

The movies were horrible compared to the best episodes of the TV shows. Where some felt the alien episodes were some of the best, I think what you will realize after watching Season One is the standalone episodes are fantastic productions.

Season 1, Episode 1 (Pilot): Cigarette Smoking Man cometh!

Season 1, Episode 3 (Squeeze): A creature feeds on human organs.

Season 1, Episode 8 (Ice): If you like John Carpenter's 'The Thing'...

Season 1, Episode 13 (Beyond the Sea): We learn about Scully's background.

I can't remember the name.... but the episode about the inbred country family was one of the most disturbing one's that I recall..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Never watched an episode. Just both the movies. But, I just bought Season One, So, I'll give it a try.

The movies were horrible compared to the best episodes of the TV shows. Where some felt the alien episodes were some of the best, I think what you will realize after watching Season One is the standalone episodes are fantastic productions.

Season 1, Episode 1 (Pilot): Cigarette Smoking Man cometh!

Season 1, Episode 3 (Squeeze): A creature feeds on human organs.

Season 1, Episode 8 (Ice): If you like John Carpenter's 'The Thing'...

Season 1, Episode 13 (Beyond the Sea): We learn about Scully's background.

Yup, just finished the pilot. Love the mystery aspect of it. Just thought it was just about chassing monsters and aliens. They have a lot of chemistry together. Let's see Episode #2: Deep Throat for tomorrow night,

I've been rewatching the series on Netflix the last few months. I had originally stopped around season 6 when it first aired. I never was ok with the direction they took after the first movie.

It took me forever to get through season 7. Just dreadful. Season 8's going a bit better.