• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spawn 185 McFarlane Headless Variant CGC 9.4 *reopened*

11 posts in this topic

No shamers, no probies.

First :takeit: wins. Payment with 72 hours, if it goes by Monday PM, I can get it in the mail on Tuesday, otherwise it will have to wait until Friday because I will be on business travel.

Shipping will be via USPS Flat Rate Medium Priority Mail box securely packed, or if you wish a different method as long as it includes insurance I can arrange this (but no Media Mail).

Since this is my first sale on the boards, if you need a reference, inconceivable can vouch for me.

====

Forthwith with the particulars.

I received this book directly from TFAW as part of an order for the regular cover--I just wanted to read 185. This must either have been an inattentive employee or before the stores separated the variants out, so I count myself blessed to have gotten one.

$190 shipped. It has been pressed.

spawn_185_mcfarland_headless_cgc94_front2_zpsai66psro.jpg

spawn_185_mcfarland_headless_cgc94_front1_zpszs3vbppl.jpg

Edited by Kawfeadikt

Nice comic!

Only around 500 of those were printed. A major key issue in the run. Good luck!

Thanks!bump Didn't know the exact numbers on that one, just knew it lay somewhere between the Capullo and the Mcfarlane sketch variant.

I'm sure y'all would look, but let me save you the trouble: but eBay sales showed three raws sold for $188.88, 127.50 (signed), and $180.

Presently there's three on the bay right now a 9.8 listing at $700 OBO, a signed raw that's going with the Art of Mcfarlane (hard to value that) at $400, and an English "6.5+" raw for $207 (must be that strong dollar against the pound).

7 hours ago, Criss Arvizu said:

Is this still available? Three years late, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Right? lol

Other than reopening a three year old thread and wasting everyone's time reading it again ?  Yeah couldn't hurt :insane:

Welcome to the boards.  Maybe a better idea to PM the seller directly when you find an old thread ?