• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Divad's Amazing Spider-Man #121 Tomato Box Pedigree F/S on eBay!

70 posts in this topic

Shooting for the moon, eh? hail.gif

Of course! thumbsup2.gif This is a book that can sit in my collection FOREVER as far as I'm concerned sumo.gif

At that price, it will. poke2.gif Did your "pricing consultant" give you the price on that one? 27_laughing.gif Repeat after me: "Honey, be reasonable. It's no Hulk 181." yay.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

gotta say the boy has Cajones!!!!!!! i do so love the write-up though...... thumbsup2.gif made me go and check out the price guide and GPA to see if i should buy it............ grin.gif

good luck..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Of course! thumbsup2.gif This is a book that can sit in my collection FOREVER as far as I'm concerned sumo.gif

At that price, it will. poke2.gif Did your "pricing consultant" give you the price on that one? 27_laughing.gif Repeat after me: "Honey, be reasonable. It's no Hulk 181." yay.gif

She doesn't let them go cheap!

"You know, they're not making these anymore . . . " 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Kathleen was quite pleased with the results from the FF #2 gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

gotta say the boy has Cajones!!!!!!! i do so love the write-up though...... thumbsup2.gif made me go and check out the price guide and GPA to see if i should buy it............ grin.gif

good luck..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks! As they say - I'm only looking for ONE buyer! angel.gif

i would, but i only buy from 99.5%ers and up. you just missed the cutoff, sorry.

seriously, you mug that guy's mother, or what?

it is a nice looking book, btw. i'd buy it, if these guys hadn't already warned me off, and if i actually had discretionary money to spend this month...

i would, but i only buy from 99.5%ers and up. you just missed the cutoff, sorry.

27_laughing.gif Over 1500 positive feedbacks 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And check out the negs - all from sellers that didn't deliver sumo.gif I'm not afraid to neg losers! devil.gif

seriously, you mug that guy's mother, or what?

confused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

it is a nice looking book, btw. i'd buy it, if these guys hadn't already warned me off, and if i actually had discretionary money to spend this month...

gossip.gifthese guys are my pals gossip.gif I know, I know . . ."With friends like that . . . " 27_laughing.gif

yeah, you read some of the horror stories about insufficiently_thoughtful_persons on ebay and it makes you want to curl up in a ball whenever you bid on something.

that's why i only go for the small stuff.

"worst seller on ebay!" that's just classic, man

Scott - Need I remind you that I hold several record prices in grade on GPA? makepoint.gif (And some very happy buyers at that!) acclaim.gif

Not the Fantastic Four 5 in CGC 5.5. acclaim.gifyay.gif

Scott - Need I remind you that I hold several record prices in grade on GPA? makepoint.gif (And some very happy buyers at that!) acclaim.gif

Why stop there? Bump up the price another $26 and you'll beat the record for CGC 9.2 copies of that issue. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Why stop there? Bump up the price another $26 and you'll beat the record for CGC 9.2 copies of that issue. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Hey! makepoint.gif You're really helpin' me out here! (congrats on the GL's, btw)

Let me teach you something about supply and demand some day! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

flowerred.gif

Hey! makepoint.gif You're really helpin' me out here! (congrats on the GL's, btw)

Let me teach you something about supply and demand some day! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Why not? Half price for BIN listings today, right? confused-smiley-013.gif

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/fpandbin/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB1000

27_laughing.gif Over 1500 positive feedbacks 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And check out the negs - all from sellers that didn't deliver sumo.gif I'm not afraid to neg losers! devil.gif

David you might consider a buying ID on eBay.

Neg all you want and no impact on your sales! smile.gif

Dr. Abnud Diva of Comics