• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Divad's Amazing Spider-Man #121 Tomato Box Pedigree F/S on eBay!

70 posts in this topic

Do you think CGC downgraded the book because of the printing "holes" in the bottom of the front cover? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Looks like an awsome 8.5 otherwise.

Shooting for the moon, eh? hail.gif

Of course! thumbsup2.gif This is a book that can sit in my collection FOREVER as far as I'm concerned sumo.gif

At that price, it will. poke2.gif Did your "pricing consultant" give you the price on that one? 27_laughing.gif Repeat after me: "Honey, be reasonable. It's no Hulk 181." yay.gif

Shooting for the moon, eh? hail.gif

Of course! thumbsup2.gif This is a book that can sit in my collection FOREVER as far as I'm concerned sumo.gif

At that price, it will. poke2.gif Did your "pricing consultant" give you the price on that one? 27_laughing.gif Repeat after me: "Honey, be reasonable. It's no Hulk 181." yay.gif

Scott - Need I remind you that I hold several record prices in grade on GPA? makepoint.gif (And some very happy buyers at that!) acclaim.gif

Scott - Need I remind you that I hold several record prices in grade on GPA? makepoint.gif (And some very happy buyers at that!) acclaim.gif

Welcome to the club! acclaim.gif