...picon3's feedback thread

8 posts in this topic

602 posts

It was suggested I start one of these as I'm new to the board.

15,511 posts

Paul recently bought a 3 slabs from me and it was a flawless transaction. He may be new around here, but he buys like an old pro. Thanks, Paul!

10,292 posts

Paul bought a slab I offered him from his WTB. He responded right away to my PM and struck a deal right away. Very prompt payer, pleasant person to deal with. Very smooth transaction.

I hope to deal with you again, Thank You Paul!

2,668 posts

I also replied to Paul's WTB thread, he was able to get my Astonishing Tales #6! Echoing his previous kudo's he is new to the boards, but a welcome addition. Very good communication and very quick payment! WTTB (thumbs u

1,088 posts

Paul is a fantastic addition to the community and I look forward to doing more business and trading collecting stories in the future. It's people like him who make me want to conduct all my comic sales here on the boards. Good luck on your Astonishing Tales run!

:foryou:

355 posts

Just completed a win-win deal with Paul - he was looking for a 9.6 and I was open to selling but needed a 9.4 so we made a trade and saved transaction costs on both ends!

Great communication and faster shipping than I could manage

139 posts

Paul purchased my copy of Swamp Thing #7, a perfect transaction.  Excellent communication and fast payment.   Thank you Paul!