• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

matterus023 feedback thread
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Matt bought a high-dollar book from me. Flawless deal. I rarely do business outside the continental US. Matt came across as a good guy, had some good feedback, so I went ahead with the international deal...I would recommend.

Thank you Matt ! Fast and secure shipping from overseas. Super solid price on a lovely CGC Bronze age book I wanted. I also enjoyed communicating with you and look forward to more comic-talk. best, Roger :acclaim:

I just posted about this in comics general but I figured it deserves a mention here too.

Last month I had a box full of expensive comic books go missing while being shipped from our house in Rochester to our hotel at San Diego Comic Con.  Today Matt found the books in the UK.  I can't say thanks enough.  I'm so glad I dodged a bullet and that if they had to wind up halfway across the world they ended up with Matt instead of someone who may have been more inclined not to return them!

I've already dealt with Matt enough to know what a great guy he is, but I thought I'd pass this story along.  Thanks Matt!