• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was hotter?

169 posts in this topic

41RDpa2d52L._SY355_.jpg

Batgirl/Yvonne Craig for the win. :acclaim:

Yvonne_Craig.jpg

Different eras, but I can buy in to this line of thinking.

Prequel to my original follow-up question: Would the results of your original debate have been in any way altered by the inclusion of scenes from "Zapped" as evidence, being that it was released just one year later?

Triple tap!

Prequel to my original follow-up question: Would the results of your original debate have been in any way altered by the inclusion of scenes from "Zapped" as evidence, being that it was released just one year later?

Triple tap!

tumblr_maq36rxnBt1rbk089o1_400.gif

wonder woman. with that said, looking at the pictures wagner is a lot more attractive than i remembered (yes, i know she was a model and all that), but she was also a little older when she got the role (27) than evans (24) and evans body was just spectacular throughout. you can't run around in that WW outfit unless you're perfect.

Linda Carter by a landslide.

Now regarding Heather Thomas vs Heather Locklear that's closer.

For sheer overall beauty I think Heather Thomas in her prime was much better

looking then Heather Locklyear.

Now saying that Heather Locklear took better care of herself didn't have drug problems and easily looks far better over time.