• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Listen up, newbs!

165 posts in this topic

Paratrooper(Vaughn) still has books on eBay and pops in occasionally..... I liked him as well... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Was it him that played the brilliant joke with Baltimore Lauren?That was classic!

Do you remember that April fools?

Paratrooper(Vaughn) still has books on eBay and pops in occasionally..... I liked him as well... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Was it him that played the brilliant joke with Baltimore Lauren?That was classic!

Do you remember that April fools?

(thumbs u

People get bored, people move on, new people come in... That's life. Nothing ever stays the same as it used to be.

Makes me sad...... :sorry: I never move on. :cry:

Watson :sorry:

why does he not post anymore ?

I believe he has affiliated himself with the Voldemort company.

-slym

Are we going to see a lot of this ?

I would not be unhappy if some people took their negativity some were else

-------

and regarding this topic --> can we ever be sure who gets banned and says screw you and doesn't come back ?

:)

Ignoring the latent homosexual undertones that this thread is rife with (I kid, I kid)....I will say that I plan on posting here , over the long haul.

This forum is a great resource for analyzing market trends, decent discussion on comics and so on.

If you're going to start posting here, you better decide if you're in it for the long haul. Don't just come traipsing in with your witty charm, your easy-going manner, and your dashing, rugged good books, and get everyone to fall madly in love with you, only to leave us high and dry when you get bored. If you're going to come here all "la de dah, I can make you love me, then I'll break your heart by waltzing right out of your life, without so much as a 'by your leave', ha ha!", then don't even open that door.

Because, frankly, I'm tired of seeing the names of people I really liked, who no longer post here. And I even know some of them are lurking, too!

:mad:

Don't you go breaking my heart, too!

:cry:

(This post is only half serious. I'll let you decide which half.)

:hi:

If you're going to start posting here, you better decide if you're in it for the long haul. Don't just come traipsing in with your witty charm, your easy-going manner, and your dashing, rugged good books, and get everyone to fall madly in love with you, only to leave us high and dry when you get bored. If you're going to come here all "la de dah, I can make you love me, then I'll break your heart by waltzing right out of your life, without so much as a 'by your leave', ha ha!", then don't even open that door.

Because, frankly, I'm tired of seeing the names of people I really liked, who no longer post here. And I even know some of them are lurking, too!

:mad:

Don't you go breaking my heart, too!

:cry:

(This post is only half serious. I'll let you decide which half.)

:hi:

:o

Look! There's one of them now!

GET 'IM!!