• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAST CHANCE & REDUCED: Affordable Early GA Actions + Superman #1 Page

23 posts in this topic

Hey Gang!,

Make this painless for me. lol

Chasing something big and need to move some super books. Don't fret, it's all part of the master plan … or at least I hope so!

USA sales only on these. Domestic shipping included. Paypal only. PMs are welcome, but the first unconditional ::take it:: wins.

Here goes...

SUPERMAN #1 (SINGLE PAGE ONLY) + SUPERMAN #1 (1999 FULL COLOR REPRINT)

NOTES: Single Page Only. 28th Page Only. Piece out of margin. Will include a VF or better copy of the Superman #1 1999 full color reprint as a bonus.

PRICE: $300 :news:$275 $225 $200

Superman_1.jpg

:(

I know. It took me over an hour to press the post button with a lump in my throat. This is very tough. But when you're chasing even bigger books, something's gotta give. At the very least, I'm still keeping my Action #15, 23 and Superman #2, 3. I told myself I wouldn't give up Overstreet Top 100 books for any reason. And you never know, I may have a shot at picking these (or better copies) back up in the future.

:(

I know. It took me over an hour to press the post button with a lump in my throat. This is very tough. But when you're chasing even bigger books, something's gotta give. At the very least, I'm still keeping my Action #15, 23 and Superman #2, 3. I told myself I wouldn't give up Overstreet Top 100 books for any reason. And you never know, I may have a shot at picking these (or better copies) back up in the future.

(thumbs u