• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Yup, but they are sold out now. (2nd print still available though)

All New Marvel Now Point One

Midtown has more for sale if you still want some (below cover)

16 left if anyone wants some...if you haven't used midtown's app before you can save 20% and get them a bit cheaper....CC only though.

Edited by krighton

No way that book is worth $250 for a cover!

+1

CM 17 2nd Print is more of an advertisement or a preview IMHO. There's nothing substantial about Kamala inside the comic other than the bicep cameo (shrug) . The power of CGC and their labels are amazing sometimes.

Ill take her first appearance on the cover (as Ms Marvel) all day long.... I think a lot of collectors will. Better than an advertizement or a promo first appearance. It does pre- date Ms marvel #1

If that low print is ever confirmed you will be kicking yourself about that low 250.00 price. Look at Harley's book for a cartoon non continuity appearance and 25,000.00 printed.

Aren't advertisements normally come out before the actual product? It only makes sense that it pre-dates Ms. Marvel 1. Reprints are inherently lower prints....

+1

CM 17 2nd Print is more of an advertisement or a preview IMHO. There's nothing substantial about Kamala inside the comic other than the bicep cameo (shrug) . The power of CGC and their labels are amazing sometimes.

Ill take her first appearance on the cover (as Ms Marvel) all day long.... I think a lot of collectors will. Better than an advertizement or a promo first appearance. It does pre- date Ms marvel #1

If that low print is ever confirmed you will be kicking yourself about that low 250.00 price. Look at Harley's book for a cartoon non continuity appearance and 25,000.00 printed.

Aren't advertisements normally come out before the actual product? It only makes sense that it pre-dates Ms. Marvel 1. Reprints are inherently lower prints....

Dude.. It's a comic book not an ad. It's a special circumstance 2 nd print where they put a great new characters 1st full appearence on a cover.. Take it however you want that's your choice . I think it's legit and if it is as rare as it seems look out.... Look at the cash collectors pay for price variants, picture frames, RRP, and any other hint of different or rare.. This book has tons of upside even if it becomes the hulk 180 compared to the 181. I am grabing my hoard of them whenever I can and there is not one completed listing on eBay that has gone

unsold......HOT....... And it won't be long and point one will be higher priced even if the print run is way higher that the CM 17 2nd.

Yup, but they are sold out now. (2nd print still available though)

All New Marvel Now Point One

Midtown has more for sale if you still want some (below cover)

16 left if anyone wants some...if you haven't used midtown's app before you can save 20% and get them a bit cheaper....CC only though.

Sold out again

32,929 print run if anyone cares

Edited by krighton

+1

Dude.. It's a comic book not an ad. It's a special circumstance 2 nd print where they put a great new characters 1st full appearence on a cover.. Take it however you want that's your choice . I think it's legit and if it is as rare as it seems look out.... Look at the cash collectors pay for price variants, picture frames, RRP, and any other hint of different or rare.. This book has tons of upside even if it becomes the hulk 180 compared to the 181. I am grabing my hoard of them whenever I can and there is not one completed listing on eBay that has gone

unsold......HOT....... And it won't be long and point one will be higher priced even if the print run is way higher that the CM 17 2nd.

More power and good luck with the hoard bud. (thumbs u

I'd rather have the point one regular than the variant since she's on the cover
True ....but it is her first story in the book and that variant is a low print as well...I just have really enjoyed how they have handled her story so far... I am a fan and for the first time in a long time have a modern that I want to read and collect. not just flip....

Besides invincible..... That books is great.

Edited by paul747

I'd rather have the point one regular than the variant since she's on the cover
True ....but it is her first story in the book and that variant is a low print as well...I just have really enjoyed how they have handled her story so far... I am a fan and for the first time in a long time have a modern that I want to read and collect. not just flip....

Besides invincible..... That books is great.

Too bad she isn't on the cover for the Marvel Now 75:1 variant; it would be a beast. Can't be a bunch of those out there, eh? (I mean, with a title like that, how many would order 75 copies???)

is word just now filtering out about MS 1st full appearance in point one...or is it just a slow burn.
I think it's more like the dust is settling and the confusion is clearing up... It was not a clear picture.. So many eBay sellers where claiming multiple books as her first appearance.

CM 17 2nd and either point one I think are the books. And ms marvel #1 (adams var)

You guys got me sucked into this, was lucky though, got CM 17 first and 2nd print, the Adams Ms Marvel variant and the Point One #1 all for under $60.

You can still find Point One's for cover at my LCS. I didn't know they are going for $15 now. I think I'll have to go back.

Edited by Rip

You guys got me sucked into this, was lucky though, got CM 17 first and 2nd print, the Adams Ms Marvel variant and the Point One #1 all for under $60.

You can still find Point One's for cover at my LCS. I didn't know they are going for $15 now. I think I'll have to go back.

(thumbs u you did good... Never get hurt at the right price. If kamala sticks around that will go down as a cheap buy.